- T H I R T Y E I G H T -

3rd person's P.O.V

"Okay we're finished for the day! You can all go and rest now before our performance tomorrow."
The group of guys nodded at the leader's words and smiled, packing their bags.

"Besides Hyunjin."
The said guy stopped in his tracks and turned around with raised eyebrows. Chan gave him a serious look and walked a bit closer.
"You do know that it's gonna be hard to cover those up, right?"

Hyunjin's hand instantly held onto his neck, where the older was glancing at, and he blushed a deep shade of red. Chan chuckled at that and rested a hand on the shoulder of the younger.

"Don't worry about it, I'm just teasing. But tell me... Was it good?"
The younger hit the older playfully and gave him a look.
"Oh my god, hyung!"

Chan laughed out loudly at his reaction and took a few steps back.
"I was just joking, Hyunjin. But it still seems like the two of you clearly enjoyed it."
The younger rolled his eyes and turned around, grabbing his bag and walking out of the practice room with Chan.

"Are you going to the dorm or continuing your music?"
The older thought for a second and glanced up at the younger.
"You're just asking me this, because you wanna spend time at Jiwon's. Right?"

Hyunjin chuckled nervously and nodded, receiving a sigh from his hyung.
"Just go, kiddo. Enjoy spending time with your girlfriend."
The younger showed him his bright grin and thanked him before happily walking off.

Chan shook his head with a small smile displayed on his lips and watched the other male, literally, jumping down the hallway.
"This kid, really."

-time skip-

"Hyunjin? What are you doing here? I didn't expect you to come at all."
Jiwon's eyes were wide as she saw her boyfriend standing in front of the door.
"I wanted to spend time with you again and, y'know, Chan hyung let me go."

The girl laughed lightly and grabbed his hand with hers, dragging him in and towards her bedroom.
"Oh, were you studying?"
She nodded and looked at all the papers on her desk.

"Yeah, I'll have an exam soon but it's already late, so it's great you're here."
She turned around and wrapped her arms around his neck, leaning up to finally give him a sweet kiss.

He smiled at her actions and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her body even closer towards his than it already was.
"I'm all sweaty, so is it okay if I take a shower real quick?"

"Sure. You know where everything is including your clothes, so help yourself."
The couple smiled at each other and shared one more short kiss before parting from each other.

-short time skip-

Jiwon was scrolling through her Instagram feed as she suddenly felt a strong pair of arms wrapping around her. She instantly locked her phone and turned around to look at Hyunjin with a bright smile.

Admiring him and his still slightly wet hair, she locked eyes with him and they stared at each other for a few moments before he made the first move and pressed his lips on hers again.

"Hmm, Hyunjin. Don't you have a performance tomorrow?"
The boy groaned and plopped onto his back, his arms still wrapped around her slim figure.
"Yeah..."

"Then you should be at the dorm resting, oh god. You need to get enough sleep."
Hyunjin rubbed his eyes and glanced at her, grabbing the blanket and covering both their bodies with it.
"I'll just sleep here and get up a bit earlier to make my way to the dorm then."

Jiwon sighed at his words and shook her head. Though she didn't say anything against it because she knew it was of no use.
"Alright, let's sleep then."
The boy smiled to himself and kissed the top of her head before pulling her a bit closer so that the two of them could cuddle the way he loved it.
"Good night, princess."

The younger smiled to herself at his actions as well as words and laid her head on his chest, listening to his calm and steady heartbeat while closing her eyes, eventually falling asleep too.

-next morning-

"Hyunjin?"
Jiwon rubbed her eyes as she woke up by the sun shining right in her face and tried to focus on her boyfriend's moving figure.
"Oh, hey. Good morning, baby."

"You have to go already?"
The older hummed as response and continued to collect his stuff, like phone and wallet, from around her room.
"I have to meet up with my members now and prepare for the performance, but I'll call you as soon as I'm finished. Okay?"

Jiwon smiled at him and nodded, sitting up straight on the bed. Hyunjin grinned at the sight of his girlfriend still being half-asleep and went over to give her a soft kiss on the lips.
"I've made a little breakfast for you too. It's in the kitchen so please eat something as soon as you get up. I have to go now tho."

The girl pouted at his words and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him into a sweet kiss once more.
"I'll watch your performance on the tv, I promise. I love you, Hyunjin."
He smiled at her words and pressed his plump lips on hers once again.

"I love you too, princess."
They've eventually pulled away from each other and smiled one last time, the male taking his bag from the floor and waving cutely. Jiwon chuckled at him and waved back, watching him making his way out of the bedroom.

Falling back onto the mattress, the girl smiled brightly and let out a sigh of content. Rolling onto the side, her face came into the contact with the pillow Hyunjin slept on last night. As soon as his scent was noticeable, Jiwon hummed and shook her head at her own actions while chuckling a bit after that.
"Damn you, Hwang Hyunjin.

You got me completely whipped."

•——————————————————————•

A/N:He's got all of us whipped wym

A/N:
He's got all of us whipped wym

Word count: 1023
Edited
Re-Edited