Part 15

A good relationship is where two people accept each other past, supper each other present and support there future. Where there is no restriction. Where you are free to choose your dreams. Where you get respect along with love.

It was around 12 in the morning, when Nandani wriggled in her sleep. She opened her eyes lazily and looked around her surrounding. There clothes were scattered around bed which made her blushed remembering the last night. Turning her head to her left, she saw Manik sleeping cuddling to her. His head was on her chest with his one arms around her waist and his one leg on hers. She blushed looking at there position. He looks more handsome with messed up hairs, thought she and ruffled his hairs. Her eyes fall on his phone which was place on the side table. She stretched her hand to get it and saw the time. She thought to freshen up and then wake manik. She took Manik shirt which was near her and try to get out of Manik grip making him groan.

Ma: Nandu sone do

Na: Manik then you sleep, let me go

Ma: no (declared like a child)

Na: Manik please ( struggled to get out)

Manik groaned and open his eyes. He look up by keeping his chin on her upper chest with a puppy face. Nandani looked at him and raised her eyebrow asking what.

Ma: bhook lagi h

Na:(sighed) toh Manik uske liye tumhe mujhe chordna pdega taki main breakfast bna saku

Ma: ( nodding in no) nandu main cook ko pay kyu kar rha hu jab khana tum hi bnaugi. Tum nhi bna rahi ho.

Na: acha baba thik h . But at least let me freshen up.

Ma: (removing just arm and leg from her and turning to other side) jao

Na: ( wearing his shirt) Manik Abhi mat Sona

Ma: Nandu see( looking at her and widening his eyes) I'm awake ( and again sleep )

Nandani chuckled seeing him behaving like a child. She thanked god for making things right between them. She was about to go but fall on the bed because of a sudden pull and found Manik above her. Being shocked, she look at him. He was sleep few seconds back?right? Thought she.

Ma: ab tum aise dikhogi toh main kaise souga ( pointing to his shirt she was wearing)

Na: manik( blushing and slapping his chest)

Ma: you look sexy in my shirt ( nuzzling in her neck)

Na: manniiii ( moaned)

Ma: (surprised) what did you just said ( looking at her)

Na: mani

Ma: mumma used to call me this

She noticed his eyes got soften up. He kept his head on her chest and hugged her tightly. Nandani guessed it that his real mother used to call him mani. She ruffled his hairs. He felt peace in his arms and snuggled more into her.  Nandani felt that he is gonna sleep.

Na: Manik Sona mat. You were hungry, right?

Manik nodded and stood up. Nandani immediately palmed her face seeing him. Manik chuckled seeing her.

Na: stop laughing and wear something

Ma: ( Laughing) doesn't matter. You have seen everything. ( wearing his tracks) acha now I'm worn my track pants

Na: such a shameless creature you are (blushing)

Ma: ( chuckle) acha you get ready till then I will ask cook to make food.

Nandani nodded and went to washroom after taking her clothes with her. Manik went out and asked cook to make food for them. He entered the room and heard shower sound. As Nandani was taking shower, he decided to call cabir once.

Cab: ha bhai bol

Ma: kuch pta chala ???

Cab: Abhi toh nhi. Maine ek detective ko Dhruv ke peeche lgaya h.

Ma: vahh mere saath reh kar tu smart hogya h

Cab: abeyyy hattttt. Balki mere saath rehkar tu smart hua h. Tujhe toh mujhe thank you kehna chaiye. Mere Bina tu kha hota

Ma: bhout jydaaa khush,

Cab: abeyy( bad face) nandu tujhse gussa h jo tu mujhse time pass kar rha h. Jaa na uske pass. Mere pass bhout kaam h. Bye

Without saying anything, cabir cut the call. He laughed and look up to at the washroom door to see Nandani stepping out in a pink floor length Anarkali.

Ma: pink really suits you ( smiling)

Nandani gave him her beautiful smile in return and continued drying her hair with towel. Manik was just observing her. She took all the hair on her one shoulder and rub them between towel. As her hair were long, it was difficult to dry them. She sighed making Manik chuckle. Listening it, she glared him.

Ma: acha idhar aao

Nandani walk to him. He ask her to sit on bed with her back facing him while he stood up. Nandani sat with her legs crossed at the Conner and Manik stand behind her. He took her long hairs and rub them between towel gently. She smiled at his this act.

Ma: now better?

Na: best ( exclaimed happily making Manik chuckle)

He dried her hair but didn't let her stood up. Manik got a comb and drier and styled her hair. Then he got her earrings and made her wear that and last but not the least sindoor. He again filled her hairline with sindoor. Nandani got tears in her eyes.

Ma: hey (cupping her face) kya hua(worried)

Na: ( nodding in no) I love you maniii( crushing into his chest)

Ma: ( smiling) pagal....( ruffling her hairs)

Hello guys
How are you???

How was the update??

Few words for Manik??

Few words for Nandani???

You want Dhruv as positive or negetive???

Suggestion box????

Do vote and comment. Nd follow me if you like my work.

Thank you guys
Love you all