Ch. 24

It had been a few months since the accident. I had been placed in a home since then and only had a few more days until I was back out into the world. It wasn't like some mental home or anything, it was just to get my mind off of things.

Harry, Zayn, and Liam were all in jail at the moment. They had a few more months until they were allowed back out. I still hold on to that feeling that when they come out, they won't be the same horrible guys. It was a far fetch, but I clung to it.

This home was supposed to help. To help with everything. I was placed here to get everything off of my mind that had happened to me since the bullying had first initially started but all it was really doing was causing the memories to flood back.

School also was over. Me and Niall weren't able to graduate with our class because Niall was in another home just like me but on another city. I missed that little Irish with all of my heart.
My relationship with everybody has been a rollercoaster. So many ups and downs and it seems like I won't be getting off soon. I still had Louis and Niall but Perrie and her friends that is three weren't enough. Even after everything that we had gone through.

Maybe my bullying was over exaggerated to some, but to me, it was hell. I blacked out, I came home with bruises and cuts and came us with excuses to try and hide that fact some horrible guys were hurting me.
"
Ashley, you have a visitor." The nurse calls into my room. My heart thuds with anticipation of who it could be as I walk down the long hallway into the lobby.

And right before me, was my mom.

"Mom!" I cried as I ran into her arms. Her familiar scent flooded and my nose and her warm embrace brought me back.

"Oh Ashley, I'm so sorry. I missed you so much. Once a month visiting policies aren't enough." She says as her eyes brim with tears.

"I'm going to get you out of here. You don't need to be here, I know that." She whispers as we walk down the hallways back to my room.

She starts grabbing duffel bags and shoving all of my belongings into them. Then, she throws them over her shoulder and marches off like the proud lady she is.

"Excuse me ma'am you can't take patients out of the doors without a doctor." The nurse at the front desk calls out to us just as we were about to walk out.

"Pardon me? This is my daughter and I'm taking her with me."

"Then I'll need to see a doctors note."

"I don't have a damn note lady. Test me one more time and I'll make you wish you were never born. This is my daughter and if I want to take her out of here, then I have every right to. Now you get your ass back on that computer, type in whatever nurse's shit you have to, and discharge my daughter." My mom sternly says to the poor nurse who was only doing her job. I stand back by the door and play with the strings on my hoodie.

The nurse quickly nods her head yes and shakily heads us a note indicating that I was finally free.

I follow my mom to the car with my head and look up at the right time to see Louis leaning up against the hood. I stop dead in my tracks and try to take it all in. I hadn't seen him since I was put in there since they had a family only once a month policy.

"Oh my gosh." I whisper as I cover my hand over my mouth.

"Well hello to you too." He chuckles and stretches his arms out, telling me he wants a hug. I squeal and run at him and almost tackle him the ground.

"I missed you so much!" I cried into his shoulder with the biggest grin.

"I missed you too, love." He says back, lightly running my back.

"Ok love birds, let's get some lunch." My mom calls from the front seat. We both laugh a little and walk towards the car. I open up the door and see a blondish-brownish tussle of hair laying down.

"Niall!" I practically scream at the top of my lungs. At this point, I was bawling my eyes out and didn't even notice he had pulled me into his chest.

"Ashley we're both free birds!" He laughs his loud cackle which only causes the rest of us to bust out laughing as well.

"You guys are all the best." I say when it had finally gotten quiet.

This was the life right here, in the middle of the busy intersection in the main city, that I had always dreamed of having.
----
Well bitchachos, I finally updated!
I know it's not the best chapter at all but I am still very proud of it. I also want to let you know that this story will soon be coming to end. I know it's sad, but I will probably be doing a sequel to it if you guys want. 👌👌