17:

Cortez Payton Akers

Cortez Payton Akers

"I'm not leaving this goddamn house and you gone tell me what's up now." I demanded kneeling down to her eye level. "Look me in my fucking eye, so you can know how serious I am right now."

"Cortez, I need for you to get the fuck out my f-"

"Shut the hell up, you not making demands here. Mr. Nice Guy is out the fucking window since you wanna lie to me about them slits on your wrist. Since you wanna keep the fact that you have tried suicide before away from me!" I yelled very pissed off at this point. 

"I'm pissed off Serenity! I'm pissed the fuck off because you feel like you can't fucking talk to me! I'm your nigga, your fucking nigga and I hate seeing you like this so fucking talk to me before I take it to your fucking family!"

Her head fell causing her to just shake her head. "I c-"

"You can and you fucking will."

"Cortez please." She said as tears started to fill her eyes.

"Yea go ahead and cry fucking cry. Stop tryna act hard around me and just fucking talk to me. That's yo fucking problem, yo young ass think you gotta act hard. You think you a punk if you cry. Crying helps my nigga and I had to learn that too. Stop acting so fucking hard, stop slitting your fucking wrist, stop crying when you not around nobody and just fucking talk. Talk to those who fucking love you! I love you too death, you think I wanna see you like this! And stop fucking lying to me when I ask you a goddamn question, do you fucking hear me." I snapped grabbing her to pull her in my arms as tears slowly streamed down her face.

"You cried in front of me before. You vented in front of me before. Did I judge? Did I treat you any differently? Did I say you was a punk? Huh? Because we all go through shit, but it's those who hold shit in that harms them self."

"My mom." She whispered but I could still hear her. "S-she went on a business trip. We're on bad terms. She didn't try to call me. She didn't try to make things right. I c-called her and she didn't pick up. I text her she didn't text back." She started but stopped shaking her head.

"Talk." I said pulling her into my lap as I sat down. I started rubbing her back and thighs as she looked straight ahead while tears just kept rolling down her face.

"Okay Cortez chill." She said shaking her head. "I am."

"Just making sure, you stopped." I said chuckling making her just smile real small though.

Awnn..my baby. I frowned seeing her this sad.

"She claims she's trying. She trying. How the fuck are you trying if you can't fucking talk to me! How are you fucking trying!!!" She exclaimed starting to stand up walking back and forth. "I feel like I'm the only one who cares about this fucking relationship!! I feel lik--ugh!"

"Talk to her."

"HOW THE FUCK CAN I IF SHE WONT FUCKING TALK TO ME BACK!! HUH?" She yelled making me widen my eyes a little at her outburst.