Chapter 14~ fight for me

Warning this chapter mentions rape and abuse and there is scenes with abuse please read at your own risk there is also self harm.

Shawn's pov:

I looked down. It was true I tried to move on but Rob he was abusive he hurt me so much he .. r-r..aped me. I looked down hiding my bruises all over my arms.

"Let's go Shawn" Rob said.

"Yes Daddy let me write the check and sign it"I said softly.

Rob walked away.

I wrote a note and gave it to Jackson.

He is abusive and he has been hurting me
Please rescue me follow us home
If you lose us the address is
102 green street
Please I need help.

I slipped it in his hand and walked out quickly.
When I got in the car I felt a slap to my thigh I winced in pain.

"Your a little slut huh wait till we get home your ass is mine and I'll fuck you all night" he said.

I felt tears well up in my eyes we drove away and I saw Jackson get in the car and follow us slowly. Rob drove for a bit and then we walked in the house and immediately started to hit me I screamed in pain and he started to fuck me. I cried and yelled.

After he was done he told me to wash up. I cried and went upstairs. Where was Jackson. I started to cut feeling the blood run down my arm and I carved over my FAG marking. I heard gunshots and everything I covered my ears and I passed out.

I woke up in a hospital bed.

I opened my eyes across from me was Jackson. The police officers walked in.

"Hello Shawn I'm Detective Faun and I'm here to ask questions" he said.

I nodded.

"Where did u meet the defendant?" He asked.

"A year ago at a Walmart he helped me reach something I was too short to reach and he asked for my number and I told him he is a stranger and he was like okay coffee?" I asked.

The officer nodded.

"What crimes did he do" he asked.

"Rape ... abuse and murder "I Said.

"Murder?" Asked the officer.

<flashback>
I was walking down a hill with my girl bestie she kissed my cheek as she always does then I heard the gun shot and she looked at me and fell blood pouring out of her.

"SOMEONE HELP PLEASE"I yelled.

"Shawn ... please promise me to be strong be yourself and find that guy the one you talk about every night I love you so much" she said.

"Please you will be okay !" I said crying.

Rob came out with the gun and shot her in the head I screamed and sobbed as he dragged me away my best friend lying dead on the street.

<end of flashback>

I told them as much as I knew. I cried and hugged my legs.

They left and Jackson woke up ten minutes later and smiled.

"My baby boy"