Close second?

Hoseok pov

Ok, so, today is a new day, new obstacles.
Today I definitely need to plan out my proposal for Alina.
"Good morning Hobi" I hear Alina's voice from beside me.
"Good morning kitten, how did you sleep?" I asked while brushing some hair out of her face.
"Great" she smiled at me.
"Good, I think Jin already has breakfast done, let's go eat" I smiled at her.
"Okie dokie!!" She gets up and goes to the bathroom to wash up.
_______
Yoongi pov
Ok, today, I will see if Maddie wants to go to a movie, maybe some froyo?
Hmmmm, I think that's good right?
I knock on Maddies door and she answered fully dressed and ready for her day, "hey, good morning.." she smiled at me,
"Morning. So I was wondering, if maybe you wanted to see a movie today? And maybe some froyo?"
Her cheeks blushed a bit and she was smiling,
"Yeah, I would like that a lot"
"Ok, we can go after breakfast...." she just nodded her head and smiled.
_________
Me and yoongi wanted to see a horror movie so we decided to see the new black Christmas movie.
______________
Alina's pov

"Guys do you know where Yoongi went?" I asked looking around the house for him.
"He went to a movie with Maddie"
As soon as I heard that a smile crept onto my face. Oh really? Hmmm....*dirty smirk*
"Hey hey hey, no dirty thoughts.." I hear from behind me as arms sneak around my waist and a head lands on my shoulder.
"I wasn't thinking dirty thoughts!" I said back defensively.
"Kitten, please...I know that look, you've given me that look, I know what your thinking." He smiled as he placed a kiss on my cheek.
"I hate that you know me so well..." I whispered.
"I know you so well because I pay attention." He said back as a matter of fact.
"Not really...you forget a lot..."
He looked at me in shock, "no I don't, I know everything about you!!"
"Oh please..." I scoff
"Don make me pull a Ross and Chandler!" He laughed.
I knew what he meant thanks to the fact that we've watched friends over a billion times.
"Haha ok Hobi..." I smiled at him and just rocked us side to side.
"It's to bad their gone, I need some help from Yoongi and Maddie..." he sighed.
"I can help.." I said back.
"No, I need it from them and only them."
"Ok then..."
_______________________

Yoongi pov

"I thought that movie would be scarier...I guess not" she said walking to a frozen yogurt place.
"You didn't think it was scary?" I asked holding the door open for her.
"Thanks, and no, not really, it takes a lot to scare me." She smiled at me proudly.
We got our frozen yogurt and sat down to eat it.
"So," she began. "You said, you liked someone, why did you suddenly wanna go out with me?" She asked me as she took a bit out for her Froyo.
"Well, it's, weird. So the person I liked, well a little more then liked was Alina. But I realized, that I couldn't do that to Hoseok...so...here we are now" I laughed at the last part.
Her face quickly dropped, "so what, I'm...I'm a fucking close second?"
Shit. I fucked up.
"Are you only going out with me because you couldn't get who you really wanted and you thought, "oh she's a good second, and looks kinda like her too"?!"
She had a look of pure disgust and anger.
She stood up and stormed out of the yogurt place having me chase after her.
___________

Hope you've enjoyed this chapter of this story, until next time ARMYS. I💜y'all.