Monday, Sept. 9

Picture of Chloe ^^^^^

Hello this is my first book, hope you like it. Please vote.

__________
Today is the first day of school, I'm seventeen and my birthday is in two months.
Finally.

I can't wait to get my driver's license. I have a permit but still. Anyway, when I turn eighteen I can do so much more. I will be an adult, like seriously. It's crazy. My life was zooming by. And I don't even remember half of it. Wow.

I woke up earlier today and slipped into the shower for a quick wash and put on my favorite outfit, a bright yellow crop top and my deep blue skinny jeans. I curled my hair and slipped on my black suede boots.

I grabbed my lunch from the table and kissed my mom on her forehead before stepping outside and getting into my matte black Lamborghini. I was waiting for my 15 year old sister, Abigail. While I was texting my best friend Jenna, my sister managed to give me a scare. She snuck to the driver's side of the car and screamed my name at the top of her lungs, "CHLOEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!".

I turned around and shouted, "What the heck was that for, why do you always do-" she cut me off with her usual reply, "Its our tradition, I do this every year. Stop being so jumpy. Gosh Clo."

We drove to school and right when we reached, I turned off the car and ran to Jenna embracing her tightly. I haven't seen her since last week, the last day of summer camp.

We walked to our lockers and got our science books and walked into class. I hugged all my friends. Lexie, Kylie, Noor, Brookie, Cassie and Johnny.

I was on my way to my desk when my boyfriend, Liam made his way over to give me a quick kiss. "Hey babe." I said blushing, even though we've been together for a year and a half, he never ceased to make me fall in love with him over and over again. In return I kissed him and gave him a warm hug. " I missed you." He put his chin on my head and replied, "I missed you more." and then he took the chair next to me and we sat down waiting for class to start.

The bell rang, and students poured into class but to everyones surprise one of those students was Mark, the bad kid. The one who not once came to class on time, the one who pranked more than half of the teachers, the cool guy, the one who never fit in (not in a bad way he was actually pretty hot), the one every girl in school fell for.

I was in love with my boyfriend, but of course I couldn't control my heart when it skipped a beat. Mark was wearing black jeans and a dark blue short sleeve shirt, and his muscles were bulging out of his shirt, to the point where the shirt looked as if it would rip.

As if reading my mind Liam made a comment, "Such a show off, anyway who likes bad boys." he muttered it just loud enough for me to hear. I reassured him by nodding my head in agreement, "I love you."

"I love you too." his voice was so soothing.

45 long minutes of boring physics, and when the bell rang I shot out of my chair with my books in one hand and Liams hand in the other.

The next 2 period went by in a blur, and I was starting to get really hungry and my stomach couldn't agree more.

I was ecstatic when the bell rang and I practically zoomed out of English class.

Me and my group of friends sat at our usual table, in the middle of the cafeteria. These were basically our assigned seats.

I had a sense a few people were staring at me, probably the new kids. When I turned around to see who was staring, it turned out to be Mark and his friends, Mark winked at me and I could see the smile forming on his face. I turned around quickly. I was starting to blush. I was shocked, because last year I'm pretty sure I told them to leave me alone many times and by the second semester they granted me that wish. Had Mark seen me staring all googly eyed at him in the beginning of science class?

I tried to keep all bad thoughts away, after all it was the beginning of the year and I wanted it to be a good start.

"I need the bathroom", I need to get my thoughts together. "Ok, lunch time is almost over, I'll meet you in class, okay?" Mark seemed a little preoccupied, as if he was thinking about something else, even though he was speaking to me.

"Okay..."
I turned down the main hall and when I saw a certain blonde haired boy with bright blue eyes standing by my locker, I stopped right in my tracks. What could Mark possibly want from me?

"Hey, how ya doing babe."

"What do you want Mark?" It came out more annoyed than frustrated.

"You know exactly what I want. Babe."

This time I started to blush without any will to look away from his beautiful eyes. I was at a loss for words, did he like me? What exactly did he want? How was I supposed to know?

Then my face turned blank when I realized that I didn't want him to like me. I wanted to like Liam only and Mark liking me won't make that easy.

Then I looked at his face one more time and the look in his face wasn't that of love but pure hate, what did he want from me, why did he hate me, or did he? I was so confused he looked at me with love at first why did it change to hate? I looked behind me as if someone he hated would magically appear and I would know he wasn't looking at me. But no one did.
It was just me.
I was confused.
And just like that his eyes went back to loving and sweet.
Then the doubt swam in.
Was I seeing things.
Maybe I need to get my eyes checked.

Should I write another chapter or No.