Epilogue: The Papers

FOXWOOD RAIDED: INFAMOUS GANGSTER BROTHERS RHIAN AND JAPETH SADER ARRESTED. "MORE RAIDS TO FOLLOW." SAYS POLICE CHIEF.

"Shit." Aric flings the paper onto the table "Shit. She's finally done it. She's got them."

He pauses. "Well, maybe not her. They could've been snitched on by anyone. But the point is, is that it benefits her--"

"Anyone would have gotten an extreme case of lead poisonin' before the first word could leave Anyone's lips." Snaps Rafal. "Has to have been her. Probably did it herself. Tell the staff to keep an eye out for anyone who looks even remotely like her, she has a house here. I suppose they could've sent Sophie. There's been garbled reports of a blond flapper--" 

"Sophie?" Sneers Aric. "Don't be ridiculous. That flapper probably had nothin' to do with it."

COURT DATE SET FOR SADERS' TRIAL: CHARGED WITH BOOTLEGGING, MURDER AND ATTEMPTED MURDER, KIDNAPPING, AND UNLAWFUL SALE OF ALCOHOL

"Aww." Says Tedros, trying on another new dress. "Wonder who levelled all those charges against them?" 

SADERS STOPPED: COPS RECIEVE ANONYMOUS TIP-OFF THAT LEADS THEM STRAIGHT TO RHIAN AND JAPETH

"Does that mean it'll be quieter 'round here, from now on?" Mr Scourie demands of his son.

"Club next door ain't theirs." Mutters Hort. "But maybe. Less fightin', I suppose."

LADY A: DID THE INFAMOUS QUEEN OF THE UNDERGROUND ORCHESTRATE THE DOWNFALL OF THE SADER SIBLINGS?  

WHO WAS THE ANONYMOUS TIP-OFF WHO FELLED THE SADERS? 

WHERE IS LADY A AND WILL HER EMPIRE BE NEXT TO CRUMBLE?

"Saps." Says Mona from her chair, folding the paper. "She's not goin' anywhere. And neither are we, I should hope. Arachne, clip this and send it to our good friend, the Lady. I imagine it'll give her a good laugh." 

TEDROS, SON OF THE LATE ARTHUR PENDRAGON, RETREATS FROM PUBLIC LIFE AFTER HEARTLESS ATTACK BY GANGSTERS

"Oh, sure. Not putting himself in front of people at all anymore, is he?" Mutters Lancelot. "No one ever sees heel nor glove of him, huh?"

Tedros glares. Merlin steps not-so-gently on his good foot to stop him saying anything. 

"Well," says Guinevere. "Depends how you define public life." 

Agatha, concealed behind the paper, does not conceal a snort. 

GUINEVERE MEREDITH QUIETLY RETURNS TO HER OLD HOUSE IN NEW YORK, MOVES IN NEAR HER SON

WAS IT LADY A OR THE SADER SIBLINGS THAT ATTACKED TEDROS PENDRAGON? 

LADY A, ASSOCIATES, ESCAPE THE POLICE YET AGAIN

SADER SIBLINGS SENTENCED: LIFE IN PRISON. CONSIDERED TOO LIGHT BY SOME.

RUMOURS ABOUND: A NEW MEMBER OF LADY A'S INNER CIRCLE? 

IS "THE PRINCE OF AVALON" INVOLVED WITH LADY A?

THE PRINCE OF AVALON: POLICE CLAIM THEY HAVE NO INFORMATION, HE MAY NOT EVEN EXIST

WHO IS THE PRINCE OF AVALON AND WHAT IS HE TO LADY A?

WHO IS THE PRINCE OF AVALON?

ONE OF "THE MASTER'S" CLUBS RAIDED AFTER ATTACK ON ONE OF LADY A'S LACKEYS- SAID TO BE A WARNING 

WHO IS THE PRINCE OF AVALON? 

LADY A CONSTANTLY EVADES CAPTURE

WHO IS THE PRINCE OF AVALON?

ATTEMPTED RAID ON LADY A'S SUPPLY LINES FALLS TO PIECES AFTER POLICE INFIGHTING 

WHO IS THE PRINCE OF AVALON?