The trade

Kris POV
It was 12 or 1 o'clock I wasn't keeping track of time I just knew I had 24 hours before Antonio gets any smart ideas and try to do something reckless, as always since he was the most reckless one out of the both of us. Minus me getting arrested over gold digging bitches.

But, I walk downstairs of my house because Sean was out with my information girl running errands around town to see what we know and what we don't know about our enemy.

When I made it to the bottom I opened a secret door and lit a match as I walked down the dark hall all the way towards spade and Chantelle who were having fun down here with everyone else. Spade notices my presence and quickly turns around "Ehi,Capo"Spade says with excitement.

Chantelle looks at me with her face covered in blood and tears "Awe Chantelle..."I started "Red is so not your color matter of fact what do you know about Antonio?"I asked and she looked at me with hatred "I never liked you with my sister anyway"she hisses and everyone in the room say their Oohs and ahhhs.

I laughed along with them and spade stabs her in the back while laughing "Argh!!"she yelps "Bitch I can do this all day without lifting a finger now tell me what do you know about Antonio and what he has planned and why you agreed to it?!"I asked and she spits at me and says "go to hell"Chantelle says "hmm"I said while looking at spade and he had a amused face on as he lit her chair on fire.

And she screamed causing people to laugh and I pulled spade to the side "what the hell we want her to talk not a corpse"I said and he rolled his eyes and called someone over to put out the fire.

"Your no fun capo"Spade says as Chantelle cry's with her burns sizzling "Alright I'll tell you what I know!"she shouts and I grab a chair and walk over to her and took a seat. "I'm listening"I said and she swallowed a gulp "He did this because his son is lonely and has no friends which I'm pretty sure Antonio and Parker had in common..."she starts.

"Ok"I said while motioning her to keep going "Antonio wanted his revenge on you for killing his parents back when you were little and he thought the best way was through your blood child so he had me to keep tabs on your everyday life for years"she said "and the why Chantelle?"I asked "I did it because I wanted Reggie to have a better life because it wasn't right how my sister gave everything to you while I got nothing!!"she yells.

"We were legally married for a day before she was killed she changed her will because you're   fucking irresponsible you crazy bitch"I snapped back and she rolled her eyes "I told you everything now let me go"she says.

"I'm sorry but I need to know more about the boy"I said and she rolled her eyes and spade started putting gasoline around her and lighting a match which kinda frightened her "alright! Valentine Parker Antonio jr is just as bad as his daddy, he's a very selfish kid and what he wants he gets it." Chantelle says "what does he look like?"I asked and she grew quiet "here's a picture I stole from Antonio's house back in Italy"someone says and I had a questioned expression on how he is alive.

"What? the place isn't that guarded like your house capo"he says and hands it too me and then Chantelle started spazzing out.

"Don't hurt him he's just a kid!!!"she yelled "you must not have met me Chantelle because I don't give a damn if he's a fucking orphan he messed with me so the kid has to pay and his father "I said then took a picture of Parker and sent it to Lorenzo who was getting my favorite person out of jail.

(Parker^)

When I came back up I see Sean pacing back and forth. "You good?"I asked "I will be when you get my child back but thank you for your horrible comforting and being a terrible father for the how many days? 2 days that we fucking had him Kris!!"she snapped at me and I'm not gon lie that shit caught me all the way off guard.

"Don't blame me your the one who let your guard down"I spat back and her eyes grew dark "well maybe your lonesome ass should've been here to watch the child instead of me since I still have a goddamn life and people who want to end me with any means necessary plans and I don't have the fucking energy and time to be fighting these damn foreign mafia whatever"Sean says

She walks to grab her phone and turns back around "This is your fucking problem that our child got in because of your reckless ass younger self!!"she shouts "I was 10 and my mom told me what to do in a letter cut me some fucking slack Sean"I whined while trying to pull her into a hug but she knocks my hand back.

"Get. Him. Back."Sean says then walks out the room.

Sean POV

When somebody came to get me I got into the car as they took me to Antonio's house and when I arrived he was waiting on me by the front door of his mansion.

I texted Pimp the address and the PIN number to the gate to get into the house. I quickly hid my phone as I walked inside the house and sat down on the couch. "You know you made this all too easy you know that"Antonio says "A drink?"he asked with a smile "Oh wait that's bad parenting"he joked with a laugh followed by it.

"Lucky for you I'm waiting on Kris and Raymond is very dead for trying to cross me earlier today"he says "What?!"I exclaimed because I wanted to kill him "Boys bring our guest the body"Antonio says and the men nod and through the lifeless body onto the table then Antonio pointed a gun towards my head.

"Make any sudden movements and i'll kill you"he says and I glare at him from the corner of my eye.

"Now then..."he started "about Kris...where is he?"Antonio asked with the drink in his hand.