Chapter 4

---------¥ present time ¥ --------

Eric and I currently sat in the backseat of a black limo. Awkward would be an understatement. What's even more awkward is that he can barely fit in the backseat since my dress took up most of the space.

"Sorry." I muttered as I tried to pull some fabric away from him. He looked at me with a hint of annoyance in his eyes; he then shook it off and looked away.

On second though maybe I should suffocate him...

We reached the venue that mum had picked out but before we could enter the hall; we both were pulled in different directions.

I ended up behind thick ebony doors with Sofia and my mum, "We're a bit behind schedule." Mum said as she hurried to my corset strings and began prying the dress of me.

"Vi, he's actually kinda cute." Sofia said with a smile as she pulled the hair pin out my hair.

He is, isn't he...

Before I knew it I was out that horrible dress and into a gorgeous white mermaid style dress with bell sleeves. The dress on top was covered in lace. My hair was now out of the up style and on my shoulders. Sofia pinned the front of my hair back and left the rest of my hair cascading down my back.

 Sofia pinned the front of my hair back and left the rest of my hair cascading down my back

"Okay so you gonna meet Eric at the end of this hallway that intersects. You both are going to keep walking out the building till you see a pathway bordered with candles. The glass hall is where you'll need to be." My mother explained as she pulled the zipper up and did some buttons.

I put on my white heels and got ready to leave when Sofia screamed for me to wait," You almost forgot these." She said as she showed me the diamond hoop earrings we picked out last week. After she put them in; she set my hair around my face and smiled brightly at me before I was rushed out.

I walked through the hallway filled with fairy lights hanging everywhere. When I came to the intersection I saw Eric; who just happened to be glancing at his watch a bit impatiently. He looked up and for a moment and I think he froze. Hell, I froze with the way he looked at me. I didn't know this man. I didn't know what possibly could set him off. For all I know he could have been plotting my death in that moment.

I smiled awkwardly as I reached him I said a pretty bland 'hi' which he just nodded too. He's a man of no words.

We walked through the pathway of candles and came to a holt outside the glass venue.

My God did they save any money?

Eric extended his arms for me to hold onto as we made our entrance.

Wow...

Chandeliers intertwined with vines hung from the ceiling along with fairy lights and flowers. It was beautiful. The tables had their own sort of vines and pink roses as center pieces; with white padded chairs surrounding the circular tables. It was so enchanting.