INTRODUCTION☑️

SUMMARY

Arabella Mikaelson was widely known to be many of things

Arabella Mikaelson was widely known to be many of things. Beautiful, smart, witty and reckless. She was apart of a notorious family: The Originals.

Yet, Arabella ran from her family in fear of her older brother Niklaus. She escapes, only to meet the eldest Salvatore in 1864—where she fell madly, hopelessly in love with him.

It wasn't until she realized how big of a mistake it was to fall in love until it was too late, and her heart was crushed. For the second time, Arabella fled from her problem. She drifted along with a shattered heart, but soon enough she came face to face with the one person she didn't want to see in a million years.

Damon Salvatore.

TRAILER

PLAYLIST

link: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLnmDZJt_vTMm0cINq99N7VRakERR7GPJx 

Arabella | Arctic Monkeys

And her lips are like the galaxy's edge, and her kiss the color of a constellation falling into place.

Dark Paradise | Lana Del Rey

Loving you forever can't be wrong, even though you're not here, won't move on.

Gods and Monsters | Lana Del Rey

It's innocence lost.

Crazy | Melanie Martinez (cover)

I remember when I lost my mind. There was something so pleasant about that place.

Miss Nothing | The Pretty Reckless

And I don't know what I've done to me.

Haunted | Taylor Swift

But the whole time I'm wishing he was you instead.

A Little Death | The Neighbourhood

Make me feel like I am breathing, feel like I am human.

Help! | The Beatles

Help! I need somebody, help!

Cruel World | Lana Del Rey

Everybody knows that I'm the best, I'm crazy.

Starlight | Taylor Swift

Don't you dream impossible things?

Round and Round | Selena Gomez

We're never gonna stop going round and round.

Honest | The Neighbourhood

I wish you would be honest with me.

Serial Killer | Lana Del Rey

On the warpath 'cause I love you just a little too much.

CAST

holland roden as arabella mikaelson

ian somerhalder as damon salvatore

ok so this is a shitty introduction but yeah

as you begin to read, you'll notice two things besides the chapters: "✔️" and "☑️". now, there's a difference between them so read carefully. the "✔️" means the chapter is roughly edited, meaning that I've fixed most of the mistakes but I haven't thoroughly gone over it. the "☑️" means the chapter is fully edited, meaning I've fixed all of the mistakes and it's edited to its full capability. please refrain from commenting mistakes as I promise that I'll go back and fix them. if you cannot control yourself, feel free to private message me.

disclaimer: i do not own the vampire diaries. i only own my character and her plot along with the plots of additional character(s) i come up with.

banner by: voluntears (thank you!!)

STARTED: 25 November 2014

ENDED: 25 December 2015