~|♡10♡|~

We walked down the stairs of the hotel, after cleaning up and making sure we had the neccessary items for the day, including my backpack with unicorns all over it full of my baby stuff and a couple toys. We walked outside and daddy held my hands and told me to listen.

"Alright, pumpkin, we have to go over some rules for today. Okay?"

I nodded eagerly.

"First, you need to stay by daddy. No wandering off. I dont want you to get lost. Second, if daddy doesn't buy you something, you can't whine about it. What daddy says goes. Third, no talking to strangers unless daddy says it's okay. Fourth, when daddy says it's time to go, there will be no whining or you will be punished when we get back to the hotel. And the last rule I have for you, is to have fun! You get three strikes on these rules, of you use all three, then we leave early and you will have corner time and whatever punishment I see fit. Can you do that for me princess?"

"Yes, daddy. I understand!" I exclaimed, holding my Rapunzel doll close to me.

"Aw, you're such a good girl. Now come on! Disney Land is waiting!"

I squeaked and held daddy's hand as we started walking towards the street, as he called a cab.

We got in and daddy told him where we were going.

The driver looked at me then said, "aren't you just the cutest thing?" While he smiled.

I smiled and blushed, hiding my face and giggled while kicking my feet gently.

"What do you say, pumpkin?"

"Thank youuuuu." I giggled.

"You're quite welcome little lady."

We drove a little bit and I kept looking out the window at the big buildings.

I showed daddy all the pretty things I saw and he chuckled every time.

After a little bit, we arrived at Disney Land. I gasped and pointed at the gate.

"Daddy! Look!" I squealed.

"Yes, angel, I see. Now can you thank the nice man for bringing you here?"

"Thank you sir!" I exclaimed, looking at him.

"You're very welcome. You have fun at Disney Land, okay?"

I gave him a thumbs up and a wave goodbye as I got out while daddy paid. I started jumping up and down.

"Come on slowpoke! We hasta go to Disney Landdddd!!!"

Daddy chuckled after saying goodbye then he got out and closed the door of the car.

"Alright, come on pumpkin. It's time to go."

"YAY!!!!!" I pretty much screeched as I pulled on his hand excitedly.

"Baby calm down. It's still early. We have plenty of time, okay?"

"I knowwwwww I jus excited!"

We continued to walk then got to the gate as daddy did all the big stuff and got our wristbands (I think?). Then we walked in the gates and it. Was. Amazing! There was soooooo many things to do!!! I saw so many rides right away but I reallllyyyyyy wanted to go find some princesses!!

"Okay, baby. What do you want to do first?"

"Can we go find Rapunzel. Pwease?" I semi quietly said, not wanting people to hear me.

"Of course, love. Let's go find her."

I smiled really big and played with my skirt a little bit. I was so glad I wore leggings under my skirt because even though it was warm, it was still a bit windy.