my baby girl...

THANK YOU ALLIE-BEAR2000 FOR GIVING THE BABY HER NAME! WITHOUT YOU IT WOULD OF TAKEN A LOT LONGER FOR ME TO FIND A NAME SO THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO YOU.

HOPE YOU LIKE IT C:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We don't have time for this sir!" The doctor grounded his teeth as this was Brock's fifth time arguing for a new doctor as i howled in pain.

Lovely..

I grabbed onto Brock's arm yanking him away from the conversation he was currently in, and growled lowly.

"God fucking dammit if I have to get up I will rip your balls off get over it you fuck face I am in pain ready for the the bubble to pop so sit your ass down and shut the HELL UP!!" I screamed in absolute anger.

Another contraction hit me, and i squeezed my eyes shut in pain biting my lip hard.

"I'm sorry" Brock said nuzzling my neck as he held my hand,

I smiled slightly through another contraction as rubber gloves were snapped in the background.

"Its time" the doctor said walking towards me,

With one big gulp of air i nodded my head not releasing my lip from it death hold,

A few minutes no more like a few more hours later I heard crying,

Tears brimmed my eyes as I choked on my swear words,

I was about ready to slit Brock's throat and swear him out but my little angel decided to make an appearance.

"A girl"

I arrived at home the doctors tried to get me to stay thinking I needed bed rest, but I just pushed them off not wanting to listen to those silly humans.

Wolfs of course have a better healing rate than humans so right when this baby popped out everything was pretty much back to normal.

I will admit I was still a little sore down there probably wont be able to do the 'down and dirty' with Brock for awhile much to his distaste, but I need some time off. Plus the baby is finally here and I need to feed her.

Which reminds me I need to fill out her birth certificate, and make it official you see on the way home we were thinking of names, and finally came across the perfect name, Raven (A/N: Allie-Bear2000 thanks for the name!).

Hearing my little baby whimper I was right by her side in an instant pushing Brock maybe almost down the stairs on the way... oops?

"what is it sweetie?" I asked in a baby like voice scooping her up and out of the baby carrier Brock had set down in the living room.

She squealed a bit waving her hands in the air, I placed my finger by her as her eyes widened and she grasped it with her hand. It could barely fit over the finger that is how small she is, she was born a bit smaller than we thought she would.

She weighs 7lb's and 5 ounces, but it was 7lb's and 5 oz of pure joy and beauty I could barely pry her out of Brock's arms earlier.

He took one look at her and snatched her up grumbling on and on about how he had to keep her under a lock down with full watch when boys tried to near there way towards her. I rolled my eyes at that taking Alpha blood into his veins means he is going to be hella possessive when it actually comes down to her finally dating.

But he doesn't have to worry about that now she is only a few hours old he still has about 16-17 years to go before she becomes a social butterfly. But god forbid she becomes one of those girls that dates in elementary school and actually counts it as real dating.

Arms wrapped around my waist, and I leaned back almost instantly into the tingly feeling of my mate relishing the warmth he spread across my body. Raven went silent also feeling her father's presence before squealing in joy once again and cooing at the ceiling as she dazed off.

"she is beautiful" Brock said looking down upon her,

She was indeed I might need to help Brock keep the guys off her cause wow those eyes pulled you in right away.

Raven had a darker chocolate brown hair color like her father but it seemed to look almost black, but took on her eye color from me but more inviting you could say, it was a coffee brown, but with flecks of gold and almost white seemed to blend right into it.

" yeah she is my beautiful raven" I said rubbing my nose against her own hearing her bubbly giggle,

"our Raven" Brock said tightening his grip on my waist as he lay his head on my shoulder.

I chuckled leaning farther into him feeling my tense muscles loosen up more and more as I laid against him.

"yeah our Raven" I whispered