Chris Williams

Chris:

He is 32 years old. He is from New York and CEO of Williams inc.

Chris is a Millionaire. And a celebrity in Rich circle. He is one of the hot bachelors in New York.

He is handsome. He has brown hair and is 1.9 meters in height. Perfect gym body.

He is brilliant and has a lot of hobbies. Never pay too much attention to others. He likes to keep his professional and private life separate. He is neither bossy nor friendly to other people.

Chris name does not even get a bad reputation from the media or paparazzi, unlike other rich kids.

Chris has an elder sister and he is the only son of his family.

His sister got married to a millionaire and has 2 kids a girl and a boy. His sister is close to him and she loves Rachel. Because Rachel is different from other girls and not materialistic. She is humble and straightforward.

Chris ex-lover Natalie is his first love and they have both known since they were 15 years old. Their family was family friends. Chris believed Natalie is the woman for his life and no can replace her he deeply loved her. But, soon when he wanted to marry her at when he was 23 old. He purposed to her to be his fiancée but soon he got rejected saying she was not ready and she loves another person.

Chris weakness is Natalie. Whenever her mood or if she cries he would do anything to get it done for her.

This deeply broke his heart. He was ready to wait for her to give her some space. To move on to her career. But, told she loves another person and wants to break up their relationship to get together with him. She cheated on him. Their 7 years of love is was broken easily. And she doesn't feel sorry.

Chris loves the famous pastry shop in the city. He usually spent time there to enjoy his time for himself or with his friends. He usually orders his favourite black coffee and some dishes.

He comes to the pastry shop before Rachel start working there. Mostly his friends don't come as they prefer other exclusive places. From these places but he doesn't differentiate like others. Whatever the place if quality and food taste good he will visit.

After his break up and when he knows he was cheated by her. He was broken down. Doesn't hang out with his friends and stopped attending parties. He usually spent most of his day in the pastry shop alone at his favourite spot with watching the outside view of New York City.

One day he notices the new employee with dead drop beauty. She was wearing her spectacles and covers her body curve with the apron. He immediately feels his heart race and his eyes fixed on her as if he blinks she will disappear. But, he notices he was staring at her like a pervert. He immediately looks outside the view try to calm down.

He feels like cheating on Natalie and feels it's wrong to move on soon. But, she was the one who cheated on her.

After someday she notices her completely falls for her. But, was afraid she has a boyfriend or it was too soon. They normally greet and simile as time goes he learns her name and her occupation.

5 months later he learns she doesn't have a boyfriend or lover. And she is ending the part-time job as she got a job as an intern in the hospital. He makes his move asking her number which he already know from a Private Investigator. Soon he hangs out with her and asks for a date moves from girlfriend to lover and fiancé to wife.

He loves her more when he comes to know that she got no family. And her personality automatically catches him. She is not materialistic or an attention seeker like other girls. She has straight forward and strong character. She never wears revealing outfits or gets angry for late.

Never she loves him for his money or power. She is not like others and is better than Natalie.

Chris after meeting Rachel joins his father company takes the CEO position from his father.
And completely forgets Natalie.

Soon, he informs his family and tells he wanted to marry Rachel but his mother dislikes Rachel for her background. His father is not happy but supports his decision.

His sister was extremely happy for him to have a sister-in-law like Rachel. She doesn't like Natalie one bit. She knows what kind of person Natalie was.

They got married when he was 27 years old and had a son named Blake the same year.

He was really happy with his wife and son.

But, all changes when he meets Natalie after 3 years later. He started as a friend with her till now he doesn't hate her a bit. And slowly Natalie tells what kind of man her boyfriend was and it was her mistake to leave him to love a scumb like her boyfriend. She cries and suffers from depression from the break-up.

Chris helps her from depression but doesn't tell Rachel or her sister. Somehow he felt as if he was cheating. If his sister know she would kill him or beat the shit out of him.

Yes, don't mess with her sister.

He slowly starts to love Natalie again at the same time keeps maintaining his distance from her wife.

By the little arguments between him and her wife, they start to grow apart from each other. To a point, he doesn't love her. His son also starts to grow apart from his wife.

His wife spends little time with him and his son some days because she is a doctor. She spends less time. And after her son birth, she gained some pounds and she started spending time on her doctoral thesis for her PhD. She is a surgeon.

He thinks divorce is best because as he doesn't love her and to get joint custody for his son. He also gives her large amounts of cash and properties for divorce as it was he who ask for a divorce.

But she is not willing to get divorced and it's making him angry to the point he starts avoiding her and starts living with Natalie with his son.
For some reason, his son hates her mother Rachel.

He believes the love he had for Natalie is still in him after all these years as strong as before.
And Natalie is the one for him.