4

It had been a few days later, and needless to say Lydia was ignoring everyone. She wouldn't answer her cell phone or even open the front door. She had missed three days of school, and Aimee was getting very worried.

Allison even began to act strange, and started to watch Aimee with a cautious eye. Aimee of course noticed this and it made her even more worried for what was going on.

Aimee sat at home after practice staring at her phone.

From Scott:

Can you come to the school? It's an emergency!

It was late at night and Aimee debated if she actually should. It was a school night, and from everything that was happening, Aimee almost wanted to ignore the message.

Aimee being herself couldn't and began to get dressed from out of her practice clothing. Hayley wasn't home, so she just slipped out of the house undetected. She got into her car and drove to the school.

It didn't take long, but when she got out of her car she saw slight blood on the concrete.

"Scott?" Aimee called out, cautiously. She walked up to the main doors and tried to pull them open, but they wouldn't budge.

She walked around to the back end of the school and saw Allison's car. She took a deep breath before going up to the back doors and going in.

Aimee texted Allison and Scott:

Where are you guys?

There was no reply, so Aimee traveled further into the school. She was afraid that the blood had belonged to one of her friends.

"Aims!" A voice called from behind her making her whip around. Jackson and Lydia came towards her.

Aimee crossed her arms, "Yeah, it's nice to see you're both okay." Both of them looked down remembering that they didn't reply to talk to Aimee from the incident. Yet, they sure did talk to her sister the night it happened.

"I'm sorry, okay. It was hard," Lydia looked directly into Aimee's eyes and Aimee smiled pulling her into a tight hug.

"Why are you here?" Jackson asked Aimee as she pulled away from the hug.

She sent a questionable look to him, "Scott said it was an emergency," She showed him her phone.

"Allison said the same thing," Lydia mumbled her eyebrows knitted together.

The three heard a growl from behind them, "Lydia, Jackson, we need to run," Aimee was the only one who turned to look toward the hug creature.

It had the small gold lining around it's black figure, Aimee's heart began to pound. Jackson grabbed Lydia's hand, who seemed to be frozen.

"Run!" Aimee yelled as it barrelled towards them.

Scott, Stiles, and Allison all heard the growl and the yell of their friend. Allison being alone, took off towards the direction her friend's voice came from. Scott and Stiles did the same, dashing around corners.

Aimee was the fastest out of the three that ran, "Hurry!" She yelled out to Jackson and Lydia. Jackson was slowed by Lydia who wasn't nearly as fast as the two. The three turned the corner and screamed as they bumped into Allison, who also let out a scream.

"We need to go!" Jackson snapped and kept the group moving. Aimee grabbed a confused Allison and they took off running again.

"What's going on?" Allison huffed out as the group ran.

"Scott texted me to come, you texted Lydia and Jackson!" Aimee yelled to Allison.

Allison nearly stopped, "I didn't text anyone?" Aimee yanked her forward in fear what would happen if they had stopped.

Spinning around another corner the group met up with Scott and a very out of breath Stiles. Everyone nearly screamed again, but didn't out of the fear of the huge black beast.

"We need to call the police," Lydia cried out.

Her cry was ignored as Aimee began to talk, "The fire escape!" She met eyes with Scott who nodded and took off. The group followed him as another howl went off.

Allison and Aimee held each others hands tight as they took off up the stairs. If it wasn't for Aimee, Allison was sure she would have been left.

The group made it into the science lab before they locked the door. The group began to push tables over in front of it to keep the beast out. Aimee went over to the exit and pulled the door, locked.

"We are going to die," She cried out quietly.

Stiles sat with his head in his hands, and Jackson paced the room.

Lydia and Allison sat near each other similar to how Aimee was.

"The janitor has the keys, " Scott mumbled to Stiles, "I can get them."

Allison overheard this and walked over to him, "Scott no, that thing will kill you," tears now forming in her blood stained eyes.

"If I don't, it will kill all of you," Scott answered and Aimee went deaf. She tuned out everyone talking and arguing. Her head began to throb as she stood up. She was afraid and annoyed.

She went right to Scott, "You don't have the right to decides who lives and who dies," She snapped at him, "So you're going to sit down, and we are going to wait for the police!"

Scott didn't say anything as he opened the now uncovered door. Aimee guessed she tuned them out for a while. He walked pulled the door shut and locked them in from the outside.

Allison tugged on the door, "Scott! Scott!" She cried before Jackson came up to her.

"Keep your voice down before that thing figures out where we are!" Allison shot him a dirty look before going to a corner and sitting down. Aimee pulled her phone out and dialed 911.

"Don't call the police," Stiles pleaded with her, "I don't want my dad killed," Aimee sighed and went to dial her sister, someone who was heavily armed and would save them.

Jackson came over to Aimee and snatched her phone, "The police have a job to do!" He snapped at Stiles, but by the time he had dialed 911, the sirens were already going off outside.

A howl boomed throughout the school as everyone looked out of the window. The three, Lydia, Jackson, and Aimee, banged on the window and a Deputy shined his flashlight up at them. Allison and Stiles sat alone, looking devastated.

It didn't take long before the police busted open the door and released the teenagers back to the parking lot.

The teenagers were questioned but none of them could bring themselves to come up with a reason as to why whatever happened just happened.

A few cars pulled in, and Allison walked over to her Fathers car. However it wasn't her father, it was Kate Argent.

Hayley Kilton jumped out of the passenger side and ran over to her sister, "Are you okay?" Aimee's face was stained from the tears, and her eyes were bloodshot. Aimee didn't reply as she hugged her sister.

Hayley hugged her back, the hate for the Alpha growing. The Argents had paid her to help take down the Alpha, saying she would be helpful due to her abilities. Hayley and Kate met eyes, and they knew that this was going to end one way, and one way only.