06 BOOK THREE

♥️H A P P Y T H A N K S G I V I N G♥️

Vote and comment for the next chapter 🙆🏽‍♀️ ready to stir up the drama 💆🏽‍♀️

|| Kharisma ||

Can we have a talk ?

I looked at the message that popped up on my phone .

I laid in bed with my son asleep , gripping my neck like his life depended on it and John hugging my waist .

I placed a kiss on John's lips .

He brought my baby to the park and they had fun .

I directed my attention back towards my phone . I read the message again and went back to scrolling on Instagram .

What the fuck can we talk about ?
How you doing my son bogus ?

I sighed and closed my eyes

I wonder all the time how would it have been if I went with him that day .

Would we actually be living happily right now ?

I sadly pushed the thoughts out of my head thinking about all of the attention he receives from rapping .

He's a celebrity also , he would have just found him an older pretty girl .

I don't know how I feel towards Dave . My feelings are all over the place .

I guess I never wanted a relationship from David in the jump .

We was supposed to just have sex with no feelings attached .

Dave hopped in his bag , I didn't .

The sex was just great and I appreciated him for helping me and bringing me out of A bad situation .

Yes I loved him , but I wasn't in love with him .

And yes I still love him . I love his bond with my son , I admire him as a father and imma always love him for how he took my son in as his own from day one .

Mia isn't around anymore for Kairi and I'll always step up and be there for her .

My heart ached when I came to the realization that I didn't want to be with Dave . I was content with living my life without him .

He isn't a horrible man . He just has horrible ways .

He's too deep in the streets, I can't fear for my life every time I walk out of the house .

Dave is just not someone I picture myself with .

He receives to much attention and would have left me for an older prettier girl

And lastly he's an almost married man .

He shouldn't be worried about me .

- HOW DO YALL FEEL ABOUT THE WAY SHE FEELS ?🤕