Chapter Fourteen

"Hey there wolf-boy," Harry called knocking on Draco's bathroom door.  He'd lagged behind a few minutes to talk to some of the elders before rushing off after his Alpha.  The Omega could smell the faint scent of bubble bath coming from the bathroom and smiled.  "Can I join you?"  Harry asked again hoping to not be rejected. 

  "Come on then," the Alpha called back his voice still tight with restraint as Harry pushed the door open.  He smiled at the blond whose eyes had returned to their normal grey before quickly stripping and placing his crown on the sink besides Draco's.  He sat down in the huge bath on the opposite of Draco and relaxed int the warm water.   "Sorry for you seeing that but I just couldn't let her threaten you."  Draco spoke his eyes dropping to stare into the bubbles. 

  "Love it's okay you didn't kill her," Harry spoke moving closer to Draco so he could place a hand onto the Alpha's tense shoulders.  Draco frowned and his bottom lip quivered like he was fighting off tears Harry couldn't see.

   "I was going to."  The confession was a whisper from the Alpha as he started to draw a finger through the bubbles as if he was sketching.  Harry felt his stomach fall to the floor and tried to relax into the hot water, but it didn't help.  The Omega bit at his bottom lip in resolve before reaching out to take Draco's chin in his hand softly to lift his head to lock their gazes. 

   "You didn't.  I got your attention and you stopped," Harry's voice was firm as he tried his best to reassure the almost broken man that he loved that everything was okay.  If someone told Harry last year that he'd present as an Omega and then fall into a serious courtship with Draco Malfoy, he would've sent them to the hospital for their own sake but when he saw the desperate look in the Alpha's eyes it all made sense.  They were both just as effected by the war that had passed and had their own inner demons.  It would take each other's support along with a few friend's as well to save them both. 

   "I wanted to, even after I shifted back all I could think about was ripping her apart."  Draco spoke leaning into Harry's touch as if the Omega would disappear if he didn't.  The Omega frowned slightly but made sure to never move his eyes off of the Alpha's for fear if he did there'd be no convincing the blond that he hadn't done anything wrong.  "I, just it was like if I didn't protect you, I was going to die, the burn of my emotions was so painful I couldn't stop myself before I shifted."  Draco moving a hand up cup the left side of Harry's neck tenderly.  "I can't lose you, I can't even begin to imagine it," Draco rubbed his thumb over the healing wolf bite and a grimace coated his face. 

    "You won't lose me, I'm right here."  Harry spoke making sure to push his emotions through his voice and his gaze.  He wanted his Alpha to understand how important he was to him as well, but Harry couldn't seem to find the right words, so he just spoke without a plan.  "I promise you that I won't go anywhere if you promise the same."  Draco lifted his grimace into a half smile as nodded his answer to the Omega.  "You will never scare me away for doing what you need to, am I clear?"  Draco let a sigh escape his lips as he couldn't help relaxing at Harry's statement. 

   "Yes sir," the Alpha spoke his playful tone returning tenfold as he moved his hand down to brush over the dark hickey on Harry's shoulder.  "Who knew Omegas could be dominant," Draco jokingly mumbled to himself as Harry tried to keep the blood from rushing to his crotch at the words. 

   "Either stop teasing me or you'll have to do something about it."  Harry hoped this would cause the Alpha to either back up his actions or at least not get him so worked up he had to think of Hagrid to get rid of his erection. 

   "Okay," Draco spoke calmly as he leaned his head down to press a kiss to Harry's jaw, it sent sparks of electricity over the Omega's skin.  Draco kissed the same spot again before licked at it tenderly, it caused Harry to groan slightly and wrap his arms around the Alpha's neck.  Draco began to bite and suck roughly on the same spot obviously wanting to add another mark to Harry and the Omega decided it took two to play the same game.  Harry scooted his body onto Draco's lap causing some of the still hot water to slosh out of the tub.  Draco bit down in approval when the Omega hooked his legs onto the Alpha's hips and pressed their bodies together tightly.  "Good little Omega," Draco cooed pulling back to press a soft kiss to the new hickey he'd just created.