Part 15

Peter's Point Of View.

We stood here on the cementary, looking around I see Chris and Scott talking.

I couldnt believe how everything turned out that night.

I was still limping from that fucking bullet she put through my leg.

But Stiles got the worse of her shit, I can't believe Derek didnt want to give him the bite, the boy was dying and could barely hear his hearbeat.

And here we are all dressed in black, mourning this death, why are we mourning this death?

She asked for this, She kidnapped me and Derek and made us suffered for hours, than made our mates suffered, so if you ask me she got exactly what she deserved.

Not according to Scott, he cried for her and that pissed me off, we weren't on speaking terms and surprisingly it was me who was giving Scott the silent treatment.

The bitch shot me with bullets full of wolfsbane and was going to kill me, why should I feel sorry for her being dead, Im pretty sure I would've killed her if Chris hadn't shot her.

I have to admitt, I didnt think It would be possible for a father to kill his own child, but he said she was bitter and vengenful just like his sister and father.

Scott felt bad for him, and he felt guilty for what happend to Allison, he said it could've been avoided if he had stay with her, that was another reason Im not talking to him.

I had already made plans to go away after the full moon, so I can help Derek with Stiles on the full moon in case Stiles have an urge to kill.

The bite could make you want to kill, or very horny and I know Derek is praying for the latter.

Stiles wasn't even pissed about the bite, and his only regretted was that he was unconcious when Derek gave it to him, that boy just keeps on surprising all of us and I couldn't help but feel jealous.

Stiles was showing to be a great wolf, better than Scott and new how to take care of his mate unlike mine.

That was a bitter feeling, I scoffed and turn around to walk away, screw all this why am I here paying respects to a crazy bitch?. When I could be drinking my day away.

I started walking away when I felt someone walking behind me, I sniffed and wasn't surprised to smell Scott's scent.

''So are we still not talking?''. He asks.

I ignored him, stopping so that I could pull my sunglasses out of my pocket and slip them on.

The sun was bright, but it was mostly to hide my eyes, I tend to get pissed with Scott and my eyes change drasticlly.

''Peter come on, you can't be mad at me for the rest of eternity''. He drawls and I glance his way for a brief moment, to see his face pale and like he hasnt slept in days.

I knew that feeling, since we stopped talking since the bitch died, we were suffering being away from each other.

But I wasn't going to give in, this was HIS mistake not mine, do you know how nice it feels to know that im not the one that fucked up.

I chuckled and Scott stops talking, wait was he still talking?, Huh I guess I can tune him out nice.

''Peter please, you can't keep ignoring me''. Scott pleaded and I just shook my head and walked faster, hoping he stay behind.

''Fine be a jerk, I'll just find myself another mate''. That made me stop in my tracks.

Calm down Peter, breath in and out you know that he cant get another mate that isnt you.