Chapter 37

FLASHBACK CHAPTER*
They're all 13

"Richie can you pass a cigarette" beverly said holding her hand out. They were in richies basement. Richie and beverly were best friends, but not nearly as close as Eddie, but Richie had a problem he couldn't tell eddie about. Bev and Richie were playing cards and he gets to choose the music when playing cards and chose the wrong playlist. They were all normal songs until one and Richie noticed right away. The speaker started playing "Eddie my love" richie freaked out and bev didn't notice until the second "Eddie my love". Her eyes widened and saw Richie covering his face with his hands. "Uh- uh- I think you should go" richie said trying to get beverly to get up and push her out the door. "You like Eddie!" Beverly said putting her pointer finger on Richies chest and pushing him back. "No I don't. Not all all ew" "mhm" Bev said and looked at him right in the eyes, "okay, maybe I like him... maybe I- nevermind. I shouldn't say it" "no say it" Bev said, "maybe I love him.." Richie said scratching the back of his neck, his voice going lower as he fell back onto the wall and dropped to the ground and Bev knew he was on the verge of crying. "Richie.. it's okay, I support you." Richie looked up, tears streaming down his face, he was ashamed, he was always told he should be into girls, but no.. he's in love with his best friend, best guy friend. "DONT TELL THE OTHERS" Richie said grabbing bevs hand. "Of course. I won't." Bev said smiling and hugging him.

Hey so I totally forgot how Bev reacted when Richie and Eddie got together so this might not make sense or it might idk but in this Bev is like richies best friend and yea baha😂