💞Chapter nineteen💞

^^^^^ Yazmyn, Kaleyah, and Jaylen's Dad

"Huh" he asks. This niggerito needa stop actin dumb. "DeMarcus, Eisha, and their father got out" i say as my voice cracks. "Baby we gottem back. But we just don't know how or why" he says.

"Are you positive that they securely locked up" i ask. "Yes baby. They locked up. Now gimme kiss" he says gettin on the bed. "So whats finna happen with em" i ask. "Bosses gon handle em" he says.

No. They made me suffer. So the uglass mufuckas will too.

"No. Imma handle em" i say kissin him. "No you not" he says. "They made me suffer. So they got no choice but for me to return the favor" i say. "You sure bout that" he asks. "Positive" i say.

"Now what took you so long" i ask. Cuz from what i calculated, it should take him 9 seconds to run down the stair, 10 seconds ta get to the fridge and grab the lemon juice, then another 9 second to run up the stairs to my room.

"Ya cousin Shlika stopped me" he says. "Who" i ask. "Shalala" he says. "Babe you mean Shanice" i ask. "Yeah" he says puttin on his durag. "And what did she say" i ask a little insecure. "That she wanted me and alla this extra shit" he says.

"And i said that I aint want her. The she said WhAT DoEs sHE hAvE tHAt i CaNt GIvE YoU" he says mockin her voice. I laugh. "So I said walls" he says bluntly. My baby is so mean. I wuv it.

We put on Wizards of Waverly Place and chill.

"Goodnight baby. I love you" i tell him.

"Enough wit the gay shit. But i luh you too" he says back.

Dream Mode

"Wakey wakey bitch" i hear. I feel a hard kick to my stomach. "GET UP. PLAY TIME BITCH" Eshia says. "What" i choke out. "I just wanted you ta know that Demarcus is ready for a round 3" she says. "But not before daddy gets some punching bag time" she says before walking out.

The father walks in. "You thought it was over bitch" he asks. "C-can you just please stop" i beg. "Not until i get what i want from ya daddy" he says.

He starts to beat me like a nigga off the streets.

"J-just k-kill me please" i choke out. "Not befo my son get what he want" he says as he walks away.

Demarcus walks in unzipping his pants. "P-please. I cant take it a-anymore. Just kill me already" i cry out. "I cant do you the pleasure of doin that" he says.

He pulls his pants down and shoves into me. "I just wanna die. I just wanna die" i cry.

"Uuuggghhh Yazmyn" he says.

"Yazmyn"

Dream mode over

"Mamas wake up" i hear. I wake up and unintentionally flinch. "Chill Yazzy. Its jus me" he says. He scoots into me and holds me.

"Yazzy you needa get sum help. You been cryin in ya sleep. You scream bogus ass shit in ya sleep and it ain't gettin no better" he says. "Trevon im okay. They're gonna go away" i say. "Now go back ta sleep" i say.

"Watcho tone" he says. "Shutcho strong forehead ass up" i tell him. "Thas why yo hair shaped lika gremlin" he says. "But you still sexy tho" he says kissin me. "Go tell that to Shanice" i say. "Not even funny" he says.