chapter 1

(Abuse warnings!!!) This whole story is basically the reader dealing with an abusive father and having Bakugo there for comfort.

(Y/N POV)
"Riiiiing"

"Riiiiiiiiiiinng"

"Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnng"

What in the world is that noise!!! Oh right it's my alarm clock greaaaat its morning. And I was having the most amazing dream too. But I finally I open my eyes to my room and my still blaring alarm.

My room looks like any normal super powered teenage girls room would be. It has (f/c) painted walls. A full sized bed. A desk,my favorite books everywhere, and posters of my favorite band and some of Harry Potter because why not, and a dog bed in the corner for Skittles my dog.

I turn off my alarm and start to get dressed in my uniform for my new school. I look over and see my precious dog awaking in his bed. He looks at me and starts wagging his tale like he is so excited to see me like it has been years since he last saw me when it really was only last night when we cuddled. But sadly I am going to have to leave him and go to school. I am actually really excited to start this new chapter in my life and soon become a hero just like my mom always wanted.

I look at the clock on my wall 7:43 HOLY CRAP IM GOING TO BE LATE!! I grab my jacket and start running down the stairs. I almost make it to the door when I hear a spine chilling voice "What are you doing still here! Your going to be late and disappoint your class and me and you know how much I hate it when you disappoint me." The harsh voice said. "And you know what the punishment is when you disappoint me." Said the voice. He said the last part with so much hate and sinister etched in his voice it put tears in my eyes know what was coming next.

"Well do you!" Threatened the mad voice. I jumped at the sudden raise in volume. "Yes father, yes I do." I'm practically shaking now just waiting for what he might--no for what he will do. "Well then you must know what comes next." The way he said it was so calm like he was just saying something simple like what's for breakfast or how was your day, but of course my father would never say those things or anything nice in general.

I finally looked up at him shaking so hard my teeth were chattering and I swear I saw a grin on his face when my face and his fist were inches apart.

Hehehe sorry for such a sort chapter but I thought it would be better to wait till the next chapter. But I mean raise your hand if you hate that guy cuz I do. But what kind of hero goes without a tragic back story you know.