Airplane #2 (Sakura x Reader)

Joohan's POV

The next day, we prepared ourselves to go to Tokyo. We take the flight because it's faster than other transportations.

While the airplane is taking off, I suddenly remembered what Wonyoung gave me. I searched through my sling bag and found the paper.

I unfold it and it's... SAKURA'S PHONE NUMBER?!?!?!? NANI?!?!?

"Yah, Kang Hanjoo. This... paper..."

"What is it?" He took it.

"Hol' up. WHAT THE FUCK?!?!? IT'S SAKURA'S PHONE NUMBER?!?!?! Dude, you're so freaking lucky."

"I know right."

"This is just my thought. What if... she likes you?"

"What? Bro no. She's an idol and I'm pretty sure she has high standards."

"But we're rich."

"That doesn't help with anything. I don't want girls who only look at my money. I want girls who want me sincerely with all their heart."

"Aight cut the romantic bullshit. I'll be going to sleep."

"Night night Hanjoo." We sleep throughout our flight to Tokyo.

After like 30 minutes of sleeping, we woke up and it's about 10 minutes left before we arrived.

Timeskip

We go to buy some snacks before going to the fan meeting/fan sign. We arrived and there's a huge amount of people who's at the place.

The fan meeting starts and one by one the fans starts to talk with their favorite members.

The orders are Eunbi, Wonyoung, Yuri, Yena, Chaeyeon, Chaewon, Hitomi, Nako, Yujin, Minju, Sakura, and Hyewon. Then, our turn start and we started vlogging.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Wow, it's Kwon Leader."

"Hello, WIZ*ONE. May I know your name, please?"

"It's Chun Joohan." I said and I pick a page from the album photos for her to sign.

"Wait, Chun Joohan? You're Joohan from that JooJoo HanHan Bros. channel?"

"Whoa, how did you know? Damn, are we that famous?"

"Of course. The members of IZ*ONE always watch your videos especially Wonyoung and Minju."

"Oh wow, thanks."

"Can I get your sign too?"

"Sure."

"Is it IZ*ONE's fan sign or ours?" I said to the viewers.

"Here I'm with the charismatic, charming leader, Kwon Eunbi!"

"Thank you so much for supporting us. We'll support your channel!"

"Thank you very much!" Then I move on to the next one.

"Hi, Wonyoung!"

"Hi, Joohan oppa! Can I call you oppa?"

"It's... a little bit awkward but fine." Hanjoo nudged me.

"Me too bro."

"Man come on. Focus on yours!" He turns back to Yuri.

"So... did you saw that paper?"

"Umm... Wonyoung-ah can we keep that a secret? My viewers are watching."