t w o ✔︎

♥︎

♥︎

"He is my son, isn't he?"

"No!!He isn't.Now get out of my way I need to go"

"Dada.."

"Please I need to take my son to the hospital"Jungkook cried out.

It broke Taehyung heart to see him like this.He then proceeded look at the little boy in Jungkook's hand and it looks like the younger was having a hard time carried the baby so Taehyung took the baby from him and carried instead.

Not knowing his actions only make Jungkook more anxious.Sacred.

"No please give my son back"Jungkook followed Taehyung as he began to cry harder, his mind filled with negative thoughts.

Taehyung shut his mouth into a thin line as he saw how hard Jungkook was crying.

"I'm taking him to the hospital.It's too dark already, the weather is also minus degrees.Why didn't you call the ambulance?"

That sentence make Jungkook shut up, he was so worried that he didn't think about this so he silently follows the older to his car scared that he would hurt Taekwon.

When they finally got in to the car Taehyung softly removed the hoodie from his son's head and wipe the sweat from his forehead.His heart was beating so fast after saw his son face.Taekwon look like him so much that you don't need to ask who his father is.

'I am such a bad person!!!'Taehyung said to himself, while trying to not shed tear.He was young and impulsive back then to spit out such harsh words to the younger.He also knows that's such a lame excuse.

Jungkook just sit there silently, keeping his eyes on Taehyung as the older male hug his son tightly.He was so scared that if he said something wrong and make Taehyung angry his son would be in danger.But Taehyung seemed to be more kind than he was four years ago....well that if Jungkook wasn't wrong about the emotion he shown from his eyes.

Taehyung started to carefully wipe the sweat from his son neck and forehead and whispered sweet nothings in his ear.

The tear that just stopped almost fall down again.He never thought he'd ever see this heart warming sight.Taehyung looked so worried and his eyes showed how much he care for his son even though he just met him.But the fear in Jungkook still lingering around his heart.

As soon as they arrived at the hospital Taehyung hurriedly carried his son to the doctor with a panicked Jungkook followed closely behind.

"Taekwon is having a fever he was already doing a lot better in the evening but at night it got worse is he okay?"Jungkook asked the doctor worriedly.

"Let me see,Wonie can you hear papa?"Jin, the doctor asked.

"Yes papa."Taekwon replied weakly once he heard his papa sweet voice.

Papa!?

'Wait my son is calling another man papa!!!dose that mean Jungkook already married?'Taehyung asked himself as he looked at the younger who was silently crying beside him.

Jungkook walked backwards as he felt Taehyung walking toward him.Next thing he knew he was being pin to the wall.

"Jeon Jungkook explain why did my son call that jerk papa?"Taehyung asked with his deep voice sending shiver down to the younger's spine.

There's no way he'd let Jungkook go this time.Jungkook and Taekwon is his, and his only.