Chapter 10: Waste No Time

James
I looked at her as she tried to eat her noodles as ladylike as possible. Here and there a noodle would be left behind and she had to quickly decide to let it fall back in her plate or slurp it into her mouth. As she slurpped it in it splashed her nose or cheek. I gave a chuckle as she wiped it off in frustration.

"Stop laughing" she said with her little angry face. "Who comes to a Chinese restaurant, orders noodles and eats them with a fork" I laughed and she joined in. "But how the fuck do you eat this stuff with sticks" she said.

"Let me show you" I said picking up the two chopsticks. I aligned them perfectly with my fingers, then picked the noodles up. She looked at my hands waiting for me to feed her but I brought then up to my lips and ate them.

"That was mine you prick" she said lightly kicking me under the table. We both laughed, until we noticed the chef looking at us. We looked at each other in silence. Not long after we busted out in laughter.

"Excuse. You're making some very much noise for other people" a short Chinese man said to us. "Sorry sir, can we please have the bill" I said through my laughter and earned a very unpleasant look.

As we sat in the car catching out breaths Frank Sinatra played it the background. We looked at each other. I watched as her plump lips parted as she smiled and looked away. "This is so corny" she said looking out the window with her smile. "What" I replied with a smile on my face as well. "So now we're going to make out then end up having parking lot sex" she said looking at me.

"What the fuck. We're not some horny teenage couple. Let's make out then go to a nearby hotel or something, unless you're more comfortable at home" I said and a bigger smile appeared on her face. "Fine" she said and brought her lips to mine. She gave me a kiss. Lips tongue, so thick and wet.

I put my hand on her thigh and slowly moved up. She put hers on mine then pulled out of the kiss. "I think that's the part we do at the hotel." she said and a smirk played on her face.

Mercedes
After waisting about thirty minutes checking into a hotel, we finally got our room key. As we rode in the elevator, James pushed me against the wall and started kissing me hard. When the doors open he held my hand and led me to our suite.

Just as we walked in he turned on the lights, closed the door and kissed me against the wall. Fast and wet. "Someone's horny" I said in between our kiss. He smiled and pulled away. He looked at me the started unzipping my dress. My fingers worked on his shirt's buttons. Once his shirt was off I worked at his pants and soon that was off too. He kissed me as he took off my bra. I pulled his boxers off and started stoking his length.

He moaned into my mouth as I slowly stroked him. I pulled out of out kiss and knelt down in front of him. I aligned myself with his cock and stared stroking up and down. "Yes, suck my cock" he said as he grabbed my hair and guided me. I gagged as he pushed deep inside of me. Tears stained my eyes as he pushed inside of me. I sucked, causing my cheeks to touch his length and his legs flinched beside me. Without warning his legs tensed and he spilt into my mouth. I gagged as it hit the back of my throat, but I loved it.

He quickly picked me up and put me on the bed. "Spread your legs" he said and I did. He kissed my tummy slowly. He moved gracefully as he sucked and softly bit my skin, leaving marks all over my torso. Then he put his head between my legs. Slowly he started licking me. Slow and torturous movements. "Fuck James stop" I moaned and he went harder. My back arched as he added one finger. "Holy fuck" I said tugging at his hair and he added another finger. The feeling was fucking amazing. When he stroked in the last time he arched his finger inside me and that was enough to make me climax. He sucked on one nipple and pinched the other as I came. My body started shaking and slowly my vision faded.

As I was catching my breath he kissed my jaw and aligned himself with my vag. He brought his face down to mine. As he was looking me in the eye he thrusted into me. Slow and hard thrusts. His hands held mine above my head. He looked me in my eyes not once breaking eye contact. Nothing being said just our breaths in sync. His slow and steady thrusts turned into faster, more rhythmic. He started kissing me and as he released my hands the moved to his hair. Tugging at his hair he moaned into my mouth as he kissed me.

I felt my climax coming. "I'm about to come" I said breathlessly "Come for me babe" he replied as his body tensed up too. Our legs started shaking and we both came together. He stocked fast and short as we climaxed then stayed in that position.

He rolled over, putting me on top. He smiled then said, "Round two" with one lifted eyebrow.