𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄

𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 !

𝐖𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍tags : fluff, aged upcharacters pairings : seungjin

𝐖𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍
tags : fluff, aged up
characters
pairings : seungjin

a month had passed since the meeting of the young and rising producer slash director, hyunjin, and the word class photographer, seungmin. it is their first and seemed to be the last. the director couldn't help but to feel some strange emotions flooded in him when he first met eyes with the puppy-like boy.

the photoshoot went well, hyunjin must say. they've finished the shoots fast and smooth. seungmin is really on top of his league and very professional. the magazine he was featured in was released last week and the masses gladly welcomed him into the modeling industry. it was new to him, he didn't even had any experience on top of that. it was all thanks to seungmin.

hyunjin grinned at his thought. on this past few weeks he kept on dreaming some weird things and seungmin was on every bits of it. it is what it seems like his past life, the emotions felt very real and the scenarios were just like how his grandfather's friend told us when we were young.

hyunjin made a mental note to visit the old man and maybe ask him further about his story.

he bolted when he felt a buzz on his left pocket. grabbing it, his brows instantly furrowed when he sees the contact name.

why would his manager call him?

he definitely knows that i am on my vacation at the moment.

nevertheless, he picked it up.

"chan!" he beamed.

he heard a sigh on the other line and his lips formed into a mischievous grin. oh he just loves to tease his manager and one of his trusted friend.

"how many times do i have to tell you that it is 'chan HYUNG' for you, kid..."

"talk to the wind, CHAN!"

"i will let this pass since i didn't call you just to argue about this. i have some important matter to discuss with you..."

the younger let out a victorious laugh.

"but i'm on vacation right now, chan."

"you have a new project with--"

"oh shoot. text me the time and address, would be right there." hyunjin said as he interrupted chan before ending the call.