✨Rescue & Hurt✨

Forgive for my mistakes.
If you're disappointed with this chapter, then please forgive me.

“I'm going to fight.
I'm going to fight for you.
You need to remember that.”

-R.L. Griffin

Annie's POV

Annie's POV.
️▶️

'Its hurt. My head is aching so much'

I opened my eyes and found myself tied to a chair and Kimmy tied to an another behind of me.

'Who did this to us?'

"Good Morning to you, Ladies? I hope you sleep well during the journey", an unknown person asked. I didn't knew him nor I saw him any where. "Who are you and what do you want from us?", Kimmy asked more like shouting. "I don't know about him, but I want you two die", a voice appeared. It was Stella's voice. As I expected.

" Your wish is my comment, my love", that unknown person said to Stella.

'What?'

We stared at them in disbelief. They noticed us. Stella laughed and said especially to Kimmy, "I married to Lucas to have his money. He is really loyal to you but bad luck, now you can't have him, Kimberley cause today you're going to die". They got out of the room locking the door. 

" Kimmy, I will try to untie your rope. Come closer", I asked Kimmy as the voices of foot steps were gone. She did as I asked. Within few I untied hers, then she untied mine.

'Great'

I took out a small gun, given by Nicholas from my shoe.

'They haven't notice it'

Kimmy asked, "Yo.. You have gun?". I said," Nicholas give it for safety. Now hold it. Let me find some way to escape". Kimmy asked losing her hope,"Do you think we can escape? ". "Yes, we can", said showing my some tools in my jacket.