Chapter 17

Alessandro 's POV

I have never been so angry and hurt the way I was when Jemma told me I was an old man. To make matters worse she lied to me to attend a high school party. The only insecurity I have in this world is the fact that I am 15 years older than Jemma. I am way too old for her. She is just 18 for goodness sake but the truth is I can't be without her.

I cannot live without her, I won't survive without her. When I told Jemma's dad that I want to marry his daughter he didn't object because she was just 13 at the time and I knew I needed to let her grow up and be a woman. My plan was to let her go to school then varsity and afterwards court her and then marry her.

All that changed when she turned 16. Jemma has always been a beauty but when she turned 16 she became stunning and she developed curves where there was none. Her tomboyish figure transformed in to a gorgeous young woman even I couldn't deal with it. She developed D cup breasts out of the blue and a figure to die for. My baby was petite and curvy with brown eyes and gorgeous cascading ink black curls that reached the top of her bottom.

I was in my office when her dad called me and told me that Jemma is going on a date for the first time. I lost it completely, I cancelled everything for that day all my meetings and phone calls were halted because I had to go and fix this. When I got to her father's house she was getting ready and as I was busy talking she came down the stairs and all I saw was my future.

I greeted her with a stiff jaw and numb hands because she knocked me off balance so bad. My baby girl was so beautiful and it hurt just to look at her. The door bell rang and suddenly a 16 year old boy with greasy hair full of gel appeared. He was Jemma's date and was there to pick her up. I didn't utter a single word I just looked at my angel with my heart on my sleeves showing her how much this is killing me.

Baby girl saw everything: my possessiveness, hurt, anger, jealous. After she left I pulled her father into the study and told him right then and there that I was going to marry Jemma when she turns 18 and that was non negotiable. He agreed immediately and I left the house. I got into my penthouse and went straight to the liquor cabinet. I got so drunk that I passed out, one of my bodyguards found me after 48 hours.

I later found out that Jemma didn't even spend more than 30 minutes on the date. She told the boy that she was not feeling well and wanted to go home. I was so relieved and proud of my baby girl. I knew why she did it, she saw my face and was aware of how I was feeling. She never went on a date afterwards because she knew it was going to hurt me.

I stayed away from her more from that moment because she was too much of a temptation and underage. I still kept tabs on her and I provided anything she wanted. I only saw her during thanksgiving and Christmas as well as on her 17th birthday.

Coming back to the present day I just dropped her off at school 10 minutes ago as it was Tuesday and she didn't go to school yesterday. I drove her to school as she has lost her driving privileges as one of the punishments for going to the party without telling me the truth. She was on my lap the whole ride and we were just kissing and touching each other.

I am on my way to my work now even though it kills me to leave her there . What will I do if she decides to leave me? I know I can't live without her and she is still so young it scares me. I need her with me. She wants to go and study law next year and I am not even sure if I can let her leave.

Her 19th birthday is coming soon and I want to surprise her with a baecation to Cape Town, South Africa. It's one of her favorite vacation destinations. We are going to take a 6 week vacation to celebrate her birthday. All this is for after she has finished her finals and she is done with high school.

I need to get a grip on things. My baby girl loves me even when I am being overbearing and unreasonable. I wanted to punish her with rough sex but I don't think my baby girl is ready. The right time will come and I will introduce her to all those things...in due time. She has my surname, she has my ring and she is mine. I just want to make her so happy...