FOURTY-SEVEN

"Y/n," Lucas chimed. Y/n opened her eyes, looking towards the backpack hanging behind her door. Her room was most definitely bigger than her previous one, Karen probably allowed her the biggest room after feeling so guilty about her parents. The girl stood up and headed over, unzipping her bag and taking out the super-com. "Wheeler," he sung.

"Oui?" She responded, rubbing against her eye.

"Rise and shine, grab a towel and meet at the quarry in 30, sharp, everyone is going, will and el are leaving in three days, so you better turn up," he ordered, y/n felt a pit in her stomach grow when she heard the two names. She smacked the super-com against her forehead.

"Alright I'll be there over and out," she ended hearing nothing come from the radio, she  looked at the clock on her bedside table. 10:34, is he crazy? she groaned, but hushed when hearing a knock against her door. She carefully opened it seeing Mikes pale skin slightly radiate from the lampshade next to him.

"You got the message?" He asked y/n nodded.

"You got the towels?" She asked, he nodded, letting the boy inside whilst she grabbed her worn out nikes. Mike was opening up his sisters window which was on the left of her bed, she scrunched her face up.

Sister, it was still so new for Mike to have more sisters. Him and his dad being the only boys just made him feel mostly left out when it was only Nancy and Holly, especially being a middle child too. However since y/n and Sammie were adopted into the wheeler family back in September he felt less left out due to y/n hanging around with him most of the time, they constantly chatted after school, ranting (sometimes arguing) and they were much more closer than they were around five weeks ago.

"What? Do you actually expect us to walk out the front door?" He questioned his legs outside the window. She shrugged and went along with it, watching Mike pull up his hood, including y/n as they slid down the roof and climbed down the wall jumping on the dying flowerbed and towards their bikes. They mounted the bicycles and began to pedal up the road and into the main roads, they were extra lucky seeing as there wouldn't be any cars roaming around, only a few.

They pedalled through mirkwood and directly behind the Byers home which would take the teens directly up the the quarry, only the top however, which meant they had to bike down to the bottom to meet the rest. They went down the small hill and began to ride closer to where group of boys and two other girls stood.

"Finally!" Lucas announced, seeing the two teens walk up to them no longer on their bikes. Y/n sighed.

"Okay, what are we even doing here?" Max questioned her hair in two braids and she also had pyjamas on just like the rest of the party was.

"Anyone got any ideas why we're here?" Lucas questioned, y/n looked at the quarry with a smirk against her face. She quickly remember forcing the old party down here and getting undressed swimming inside of the quarry.

"To swim," she responded, almost bursting out with laughter. "It's going to be shit cold though," she replied, looking to Will who was also smiling.

"What's with this grinning? I don't-" Max announced, Mike placed down his backpack then so did the others, they pulled out their towels before y/n was first to undress herself. Throwing off her pyjama top revealing her white bra that will soon turn a murky yellow and got rid of her pyjama trousers revealing her creme underwear. "Woah, we're not skinning dipping are we?" Max said, her and eleven covering their eyes.