Demonic Chaos_24: Hades

Another day of paperwork, how fun. I can't seem to stop thinking about Pandeia and I'm restless, I can't seem to rest at night, for some reason. "Can't we just skip on the work today!?" Thanatos complains while shoving a file into its place, paperwork was not his best friend. That much you could see from his desk.
When he does paperwork one does not interfere with him. He goes ballistic, something that I do not need. To calm him down is beyond impossible.
"No, unless something intervene, then nope we have to get this done." Thanatos groans and continues with work. Azreal as almost half asleep in the corner desk.
"Azreal! Wake up!" He falls on the floor in shock of being half awake and asleep. "Dahm paperwork day! I hate it!" He wines and not one of us disagreed with him.
We hear someone running to the room. "Well then it seems we have a devine intervention." Azreal smirk, now peaking from his, once again, closed eyelids.
"Husband!" The door flows open almost breaking it. "Darling, to what do I owe the pleasure?" I ask her. She was all beaming and smiling.
"Oeh whatcha doing?" She runs over to Thanatos looking over his shoulder. She's in one of those distracted moods, again. I just hope she doesn't upset Thanatos, but I don't think Thanatos will ever snap at Pandeia. He's grown rather fond of her. Like he is some kind of guardian for her. "Paperwork on the new souls that came in yesterday."
"Ooeehhh that many huh?" She glances through the paperwork. "Pandeia, you wanted to say something to me. What was it?" She thinks about it, tapping her finger on her lip in an attempt to remember why she was here. "Hhhmm can't seem to remember, but I'll tell you when I know. Oeh I've got to go. I remember something that I have to do, bye love!" and she was gone with the wind.
Me and the guys look at the empty space that was occupied by her a few seconds ago.
"Can I just say, we have one weird queen." Azreal says while we look at the door. "Might be so, but she has Hades wrapped around her finger." I am annoyed at their conversation.
"You do know that I am in the room?" They gaze over at me and Azreal says, "Your point is? She still got you wrapped around her finger and she still is crazy. She tamed Cerberus, called your shadow Yami, has a frikkin catsie for a pet and all the staff has a dahm lunar calender so whe can know her mood, she gets lost so easily and to top it off she makes food that I swear will kill you. Tell me how she is not crazy?"
Yeah oky I could not deny that. "Fine, let's just get back to work before she storms in again." With that we continued to work.

Thanatos and Azreal left a while ago and I am just finishing up on my last paperwork. I should be done any moment.
"Sir there is a fight in the throne room!" A guard reports.
Are you kidding me. "It's one of the lower class demons seeking a fight with the higher demons." I take a deep breath. I wanted to smack this guard.
"Thanatos and Azreal are more than capable to handle it." The guard looks uneasy, shifting from one foot to another, "That's the problem Lord Hades, they are involved as well." My table breaks in two from anger. They are suppose to help with the order of this place. "Fine let's go." This better be good!

Shouting could be heard from all the way to over here, just how bad is this rumble?
"Everyone stop this instant!" I hear the thunder from the hall. Dammit Pandeia!
I find Pandeia at her throne looking pissed as hell and the guards and the demons are frozen with her command,braught to their knees.
They looked confused about Pandeia, who is radiating a very dangerous aura right now. The people know about me getting a queen, but a few have actually seen her. Only the castle's staff knows how she looks.
I stay in the shadows to see what she will do.

She sits on her throne, her purple greek style dress makes her look mesmerizing. The train of her dress is so that you can't get near her without stepping on it. I could see the demons realization that they are in the presence of their queen. "Now, Thanatos, Azreal!" I see them slowly approaching her. Thanatos looks as always, a stone expression, but I could see the nervousness. Azreal was more open with his emotions, they are yin and yang. "Please explain, why the persons who should contain chaos like this, is involved in it." I feel myself getting flustered, her voice was enticing, strong and laced with danger. I had to hold my breath to calm down my raggedness. This is a side to Pandeia that I have not encountered yet. Azreal begins,"Well you see Pan..."
"It's Queen Pandeia." Her voice held all the authority that states she is the queen of this realm. Azreal seems taken back by this newfound attitude of hers. "Right, Queen Pandeia, a high class demon and a lower class demon got into a fight, but then they insulted us as well." She is unaffected by this news, her finger taps the arms rest. "Bring them forth." Slowly two figures came forward. I knew one of them rufly, he was one of the higher class demons, Fargus. "State your names." Her gaze was livid. "Fargus, Queen Pandeia. Level A class demon." He bows. Showing her respect, but she paid no mind. "Sebastian, Lady Pandeia. Level E class demon." He also shows her respect.

Demons are classed in 5 ranks. Level E is the lowest, then getting stronger is level D, Level C, Level A and then the strongest is Level X. Only one demon is level X and that is Azreal. "Alright, care to explain what happened Furgus."
Furgus raised his head to meet her eyes, he is not sure how to proceed since he has never delt with her. "I only asked that he run a quick errand for me, my Queen." She diverts her gaze to Sebastian. "Is this true?"
"Yes, my queen, but that was not the issue." His voice wavered at the end. Normally level E demons don't get the chance to meet me it's usually Azreal who deals with them and their problems, nevermind the Queen. "Oh, what is the issue then?" Her eyes glow with mischief, I know her well enough for that, so I will remain here in the shadows a little longer.
"My Queen, he has send me on numerous task while he does absolutely nothing, abusing his rank to manipulate the lower class and I am sick of it!" He was a little more confident now, I call it an anger boost. "That's a lie my Queen!" Furgus interrupts. "Did I say you can speak Furgus!?" He takes a step back and keeps quiet.
"Please tell me what did he make you do, Sebastian."
He was taken back by her actions. "E...every demon as a quota to achieve to stay in the same rank or if you do more then you get level up. Furgus used lower class demons, mostly me, to do his work and in doing so we don't have time to do our own work to get better. We cannot refuse them since they are levels above us and his order we can't refuse." She was quiet for a while. Nobody even dared to move or make a sound. "Furgus, is what he said true?"
"My Queen I only..." Lightning came down just in front of Furgus. His eyes were wide in shock. "I asked a question Furgus, a yes or no sould satisfy that."
His hands was curled up in fists. "Yes, my Queen." His head fell on shame and defeat. "Alright, Thanatos, you have Furgus's records." Thanatos, hesitant of his actions, nod his head. "Yes Lady Pandeia."
"Bring them to me if you'd be so kind, please."
"As you wish." He dissappears in a large dark cloud and withinn seconds he is back. "As you requested." He hands them over to her. "Now, Furgus, the ammount of work Sebastian alone did for you. What would you say was the percentage and for how long."
Her eyes focused on him, like a hawk. "About 80% and about 15 years, my queen." She didn't scold him or anything just nodded her head and looked through through the papers. The crowd in the room gasped at this new information.
After a while she wrote something down and called Thanatos. He then looked at the paper shocked, then at the documents and then nodded his head. " Furgus's, for your punishment, you shall be demoted, because of your honesty I will only demote you to Level C. You shall achieve the ranks by your own work and not abuse your power. Does that seem fair?" She twisted a strand of her hair between her fingers, playing with it. It seemed like nothing, but I could tell it meant that he had no room for argument. "Yes, thank you my Queen." She hands the document back to Thanatos. "Now, as for you Sebastian. We have reviewed your work you did for Furgus and your own work and I have decided to promote you." Sebastian's eyes grew wide as did Furgus. "Thank you my Queen." I see her giving a faint smile. "You haven't hear what rank."
"My Queen, I am just happy that the in justice was sorted out. Promoted or not." I wanted to laugh then I see Pandeia trying to hide her smile.
"Now that that is settled. Sebastian you are now promoted the Level X and shall serve by my side as my personal attendant." The room went mad. Furgus was the first to object. "My Queen, that is not possible to be able to so that! This is obsured!" She gives a wiked smile, "Oh, Thanatos confirmed my calculations. If you have any problems, I am sure the King won't mind sorting it out. Right dear Husband." Her eyes looked my way. She knew I was here the whole time. I'm impressed. I emerge from the shadows.
"I have have no objections."

🌸🌸🌸

I don't normally like to tell people how my characters look so they can just imagine their own with a few vital information, Sebastian is the exception.

Anybody wondering how the Sebastian looks on my mind.... P. S I love anime so behold:
Sebastian from Black Butler

 S I love anime so behold:Sebastian from Black Butler