Copy Cat_26: Sebastian

"I have no objections."
The King, Hades emerged from the shadows. The whole room bowed before him. "Everyone leave, but Sebastian." His voice leaves a frightening scar in one's heart, like a never-ending nightmare.
I stay kneeled, frankly I don't have it in me to stand.
He stands in front of me, I only see his feet, or rather his black cloak. I am too scared to look up. "Stand Sebastian." I pray for my legs to work, because I have no idea how to stand. To be in the presence of Hades was immaculate. I've never truly seen him. Lower class demons don't see him and if they do it's a first. They say that your legs will buckle just by his gaze on you alone. I never thought this would happen. "Yes, my King." He was tall, dark and dangerous.
"As from now on you are a demon class Level X, you shall serve as the Queens personal attendant and you shall follow her orders and her alone, are we clear."
"Y... Yes, my King." He holds out his hand, in it was a ring with some kind of pattern on it. "This is prove of your position as the personal attendant of the Queen, guard it with you life." The ring fits my thumb, it was made out of gold with the letters stamp of the letter P with the symbol of Hades.
"Husband!" Lady Pandeia yells.
Lady Pandeia jumps into the arms of Hades. He grunts when he catched her, he swears he saw Hades smile a little bit.
"Did you see, wasn't I great?" Her voice did a whole 180, like what the fuck!?
She is this bubbly person, but a few moments ago I wanted to run away from her power alone never mind when she gives you that intense look. It scared me shitless. "I saw, you did good. I was really impressed." She giggles, "Really? I was mimicking you. You always sounds so intimidated and gloomy."
If it could, you could see one of his veins pop on his head. "I am not gloomy!" She just hugs him tight. "Ahw come now my gloomy Husband, don't be like that. I still love you like that." Hades's face softens. "You do?" He sounded so different when speaking to her and he actually smiled. It was like they are in their own little bubble. They didn't care how their actions looked to anyone watching them.
I just stood there completely confused and a little lost. "Dude, don't even try to think about it, Your head will burst." Azreal toutches my shoulder and smiles. As if he understood what I was thinking about. "Sir Azreal."
"Eh, we are the same level now dude, chill out." He is so laid back, the opposite of what I know and the rest of the realm. "I guess so."
"So, you're Sebastian, nice to meet you, you can call me Pan." Lady Pandeia greets me with her cheery voice. She keeps shaking my hand, she has so much energy. "Love, you're gonna shake him to death." She immediately stops, smiling sheepishly. "Right sorry Sebastian." I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that she was so strict and scary as hell and now this bubbly person. "It's fine." I give a small smile. "Oeh this is going to be so much fun! Azz Azz you'll show him to the room next to yours and I want everyone for dinner tonight, the chef is making my favorite! See you at dinner Sebastian!" She runs off, dragging Hades behind her.
It was now just me, Azreal and Thanatos. "Dude, she was epic!" Azreal burst with excitement.
Thanatos adjusted his glasses, "It's amazing how she copied Hades so well. I was completely sold on her act." So they were as taken by surprise too. "Azreal, you show him his room and tell him all he needs to know. I'll go finish this paperwork, oh and congrats on becoming Level X Sebastian." and he vanishes in a dark cloud. "Dude, there is alot you need to learn in an hour before dinner, I'll teach you what I can but the rest are up to you. So let's go to your room first."

"Hades hates it when she's unhappy, so do everything you can to avoid her being unhappy." Azreal has been giving me real good advice about the Queen and the more he says the more my brain explodes and I am suppose to be her attendant. He gave me a lunar calender as well. "Oh before we go for dinner, you only aswer to her, which means no one can order you around, not even Hades." I pale, "Don't look so worried, you'll be fine, now let's go." Azreal is really not what I expected him to be.

"That's, that's a catsie!" There was a catsie on the table, those things are one of the most fearsome creatures in the underworld, just licking his paws casually. "Oh dude chill, that's Midnight, that is Pandeia's pet. Just don't irritate him and you'll be fine." He's joking right?
"Darling, didn't I tell you the cat stays off the table?" Hades and Pandeia enters the dining room. Hades gave the Queen a hard glare and she responded by giggling and making a puppy face.  "I know, but just look how cute he looks." Hades shoulders sagged in defeat. "That may be so, but we eat on the table." She pouts and picks Midnight off the table. "Go find Yami and play with him." And the catsie runs off she then spots me and gets me in a death hug. "Bassy, you'll lovveeee the food." Bassy? She does know that's not my name right. "Thana, as grim and gloomy as ever!" Thanatos appears out of nowhere in a dark cloud. He grunts and takes his seat at the table.
I get it now, Bassy was my nickname. "Alright let's eat!"
True to Pandeia's words, the food was absolutely amazing.
"Oh I made some dessert! Let me go fetch it." Pandeia announce and I feel a wierd tension in the air. Once she goes back to the kitchen Azreal and Thanatos stand up. "Sit!" Hades commands and they sit.
Just what was going on?
"Please Hades! Don't torture us like this." What are they talking about? "I don't care, you will not leave me to deal with this alone." Azreal wanted to argue back, but Pandeia strolls in and they immediately stopped their conversation.
"Here we go, it's a chocolate lava cake." The horror! What on olympus name is that? That is not a lava cake. "Oh sweety you shouldn't have." Hades say, his words couldn't have been more forced, but Pandeia doesn't pick up on it. She just smiled, it feels like she brightens the room with just smiling. "It was my pleasure, I love baking." Azreal poked it and it jiggled. Lava cakes don't jiggle that way! But most of all, definitely not green!

🌸🌸🌸

So Pandeia really can't cook or bake to save her life. I love that trait that I gave her.