Emtional Support

______________________

You crash into the bed in the 'free' room and curl up into a ball. Just, you don't wanna talk.

Today's been Long for you. Too mentally straining, you wish you had a better place to stay but you'd be less of a burden here.
You were only here this morning. Was there even a reason to go home in between those two points?

Iida didn't seem annoyed when you knocked at his door. His parents are still out. Apparently his dad dropped in today. They've been really busy because of his brother. Also because of Him.

It's somewhat good that you're here again. You left your charger. Plus there's no shouting. It's only you and Iida in this whole house.
The rooms are so big. This one is a pale blue. All of his house is just different shades of blue. You would say you hate it but you don't.
All rooms are nicely designed. Spacious. Comfortable.
They make you feel small.

Iida's family is so fucking rich. So fucking privileged. So fucking Happy. Well, you can't actually say they're happy right now. Iida's brother is still in hospital and Iida is only just coming out of a cast.
Doesn't change the fact that they're rich.

There's a knocking on the door which takes your attention. Before you can say whether it's okay to come in or not, Iida enters.

"Hey," he begins as he has sympathetic eyes. His whole body posture is softer and calmer. No, he's tense, just not showing it.

You still remember last night. You felt so awkward being here. Eventually you managed to calm yourself. It was probably because this place smells nice. Then you accidentally teleported and Iida was there.
You wish you could cope with feeling like that right now.

You sit up on the bed but look away. Each movement your eyes make stings. They feel puffy and itchy. Maybe you just want sleep, or a full family.

"What do you want?" You unintentionally snap but just take a breath, a bit sharper than intended, with the hopes of calming you down.

"I brought you a shirt, for pyjamas." Iida places the shirt down, it's another charity one but this time it's a light blue with navy writing. He's such a good fucking guy. He's just bloody perfect isn't he?

Iida isn't the reason why your family is falling apart, you shouldn't be mad at him.

"I'll just leave you—"
"No, please Stay." You interrupt and shuffle along the bed, you look down to the space next to you and thankfully he takes it.

"Thanks for—"
"No, it's fine."
"But I came so last minute. With no warning."
"You sent me the texts." Iida smiles down to you. His eyes are so big, so pretty.
You don't need more emotions right now.

You can't handle more emotions right now. The ones you have already are suffocating. Your chest feels as if it's constantly burning. Like breathing is a chore you've been made to do. Your ribs feel so tight. Your hands are so shaky and the whole time you've been here, you've had no idea how you've kept your voice so flat and fine.
It's such a contrast to how you feel.

"You're beautiful." You stop when Iida says those words. You look up to him quickly but avoid eye contact instantly. Is he even aware that he said them?
A relationship is the last thing you need right now.
"Shut up," you mumble as you rub a hand against your eyes, pushing away any tears. You're Not going to cry at Iida's house. "You can't say shit like that to me."
"Why?"
"Because I can't do it right now. I'm too busy and too overwhelmed to be who you deserve."

Your voice now begins to shake more. You're Not going to cry. You're Not.
Iida places a hand on your cheek to then lift your chin up. You make eye contact as he also places a hand on your shoulder.

"Don't say that. I like you for you." Iida says reassuringly but you doubt he means it. He's trying to keep his eye contact with you. You just keep looking away.
"And I like you."
"Great!" He says with the brightest Smile. "Then why don't we just—"

"Because I Can't, Tenya." You state and use his first name. Hopefully that shows how serious you are.
You look up to him and see his face stuck in confusion and pain. He just got rejected. By you.

You go forward and hug him. He's so warm and big. The perfect hugging size. You can practically feel him thinking the same thing about you as his arms loops around to your back. But you're not even close to the perfect hugging size. He's just telling himself lies.

"Please, can you be an emotionally support at the moment?" You ask as you sink further to a more comfortable position. "My, emotional Support."

Iida holds you close, it gets to the point that you're both directly against each other. Hearing one another's heart beats and letting in the heat you're both giving out.

A small smile comes to you as you think about the past.
"You hated me at the start of the school year." You state as you begin to fiddle with his shirt. You then Remember that it's His shirt. He can probably feel you doing it.

Iida falls back and drags you down too. His hands stay just above your waist while his eyes look at you as if the secret to happiness is in front of him.

"You like me." He mumbles and you see his smile brighten.
"I like you." You confirm and no longer care about hiding any blushing.
"You like me." He repeats again still with an amazed look in his eyes. "I Like you." He says and you feel your heart stop just for him.

"Iida—"
"No, keep calling me Tenya." He insists as you try to raise yourself from the bed.
"Why, do you get off on it or—"
"I haven't stopped thinking about it since you first called me by my first name. At the sports festival." You begin to sit up but blush more when you see that you're practically straddling him. Tenya doesn't seem to even notice or mind. "When did you find out?" He asks. "When did you work out that you liked me?"

You try to put your mind in working order so that you can think. "To be honest, I've always found you attractive." You begin and honestly want to punch him when he does that smug smile but you'd never forgive yourself if you ruined it. "I'm pretty sure it was when we started those revision sessions. I had a dream with you in it and—"

"You mumble in your sleep." He interrupts as he sits up, woah, you're way closer now.
"What?"
"I didn't tell you then. I've never really cared about dreams because weird stuff always happens in them." His face has a particular blush when he says that, you can only wonder what's been happening in his dreams. "But, every now and then. It's really quiet But sometimes you mumble in your sleep. Once you were saying my name so I woke you up."
His eyes move down as he slowly takes your hand. You think you know the time he's referring to. You dream about Tenya a lot but there was that one significant one you remember, he woke you up after that one as well.

"Do you remember what you were dreaming of that time?" He asks.
"I thought you just said you didn't care for dreams."
"I know, but it's been bugging me."

You stop and think. You don't want to tell him but he's asked so nicely and at least he's waited until now to ask you.
"We were holding hands." You say and keep your eyes away.

You wait for a reaction but it never comes.
"...and?" Iida prompts, you knew you shouldn't of told him!
"And you Hugged me! And it was really sweet! And I didn't know I liked you until that point! And— Hey! Stop smiling! No. Stop!!" You hit Iida again and again because he's a stinky boy with cooties and is really mean but so fucking charming and smart and Urgh! Your heart!

"I didn't know you were such a softy."
"You said something like that in the dream too." You say and give him one last hit then hug. He holds you in close.

___________________________________
╔═══ * .·:·.  ☽ ✧ ✦ ✧ ☾  .·:·. * ═══╗
You wonder if your face will ever
return to its normal colour.
╚═══ * .·:·.  ☽ ✧ ✦ ✧ ☾  .·:·. * ═══╝

Word count:
1,444