chapter 3

"Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinng"

I jump at the sound but realize that's it's just the bell. Hm I wonder what's next. So I turn around and ask red hair boy what next period is. "Oh it's just lunch!" "Oh..ok thank you!" I say while making my way out the door.

Wow it really was hard to concentrate on what's going on when that angry boy kept staring at me. I wonder why tho? It's not like I'm important or anything thing. Its probably just about my father and how he's the number 12 hero. Yeah right more like number 1 villain.

Time Skip brought to you by puppy Deku. Awwww so cute!

Welp the lunch room is so packed and I have no idea where to set. Hopefully I can just find an empty table to my self. Oh look there's one. I walk up to the table and sit down. I start to eat my lunch when I hear beside me. "HEY WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING AT MY TABLE!!" I jump at the sudden yell and oh no I'm getting flash backs to were my father would yell at me at the dinner table. Oh no why here even here my dad finds new ways to torture me. "oh.. im sorry.... I didn't know...sorry I'll just leave..sorry." I feel the tears coming on oh no please don't get a panic attack now. As I'm getting up he puts his hand on my shoulder and says "well since your already here..I guess you can stay....or whatever."

(Angry boys POV)

I was walking to my normal table when I see this nerd sitting at my table. So I go up to her and yell "HEY WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING AT MY TABLE!!!" And she turns to me and I see it's that new girl from class Oh crap. But when she looks at me her eyes are glossed over and she looks like she's terrified that like was going to hurt her so something. And all that anger I was feeling turned into guilt. I mean she even looked like she was fixing to cry. "oh.. im sorry.... I didn't know...sorry I'll just leave..sorry." The way she said it. It was like she was breaking in two. Wow I guess I can be a little to scary sometimes. I have to fix this so I say "well since your already here..I guess you can stay....or whatever." And I sit down.  "Oh...um thank you..." she says and sits back down.

She looks so scared I felt so bad. "Um..sorry for scarying you." Then she looks at me with total confusion like I said something completely crazy. But then she says "Oh no you wasn't the one who scared me." I must have looked confused because she followed up with. "When you yelled it reminded me of something that happened in my life that was kinda scary at the time." She's lying. Something that scary would not have sent someone in a terrified shock. But if she's lying then that must mean she doesn't want any questions about it so I just nodded my head and started eating.

(Y/N) POV

He must have believed me when I said it was nothing because he just nodded and started eating.

So I started eating too. After we both ate our food I started asking questions. "Um..so what's your name?"
"Its Katsuki Bakugo." It kind of surprised me "What but didn't broccoli boy call you Kaachan?" That's was the wrong thing to say cuz if looks could kill I'd be dead but then he answered "No that's just what he calls me but everyone else just calls me Bakugo. Also did you just call Deku broccoli boy?"
"Um..yeah.I thought it was funny." He then burst into a laughter fit. "Hahahahahaha that's perfect!! Can I use that?!" He laughed "uh yeah you can!" His laugh was so contagious that I started to laugh with him.

We then started to talk about our quirks and how they work "well my quirk is to do with water. I can use the moister in the air to create water or I can use any water source near me. But I also can make it into kind of a solid. Like if I form a shelid with it and harden it to make a makeshift shield." Then we started talking about his quirk how cool it is. We talked about boring stuff like what do you like to eat? What your favorite color? Do you have any pets? Stuff like that and it really helped me get to know a little about Bakugo.

"RIIIIIIIIINNG!!"

"Oh that's the bell. Well it was really nice talking with you Bakugo." I said as I'm getting up to put up my try. "Yeah it was."