Chapter 7 - 🖤

Damon's POV ~

When I woke up this morning, I got ready and went to the warehouse with my men. We were only there for about four hours.

After checking that all of my shipments were accounted for, we headed to my club. I took care of a bunch of paperwork in my office while the guys checked the club to make sure that everything was set for one busy ass night.

We stayed there for a couple of hours, busying ourselves before taking off. When we got home, I could smell all the food being made in the kitchen. The guys went their own ways to do who knows what while I made my way upstairs to my room to take a shower.

As I was standing in the shower, I started thinking about the night before.

* Flashback *

After I had gone back in the club, I walked straight to my office and looked through her folder to get her name.

Roxie Montez.

I sat in my chair and started thinking about her. She's definitely a beautiful woman... I can't lie about that. I could stare into her emerald green eyes for hours and never get bored. She looked even better in her black short skirt and crop top.

Then I remember what happened earlier and I put her folder away inside of my desk before getting up and walking out of my office in search of Kole. I spot him talking and flirting with some blonde woman in a booth.

I stop in front of them and point my thumb behind me as I tell the girl, "Get out of here."

She immediately stands up and walks away, leaving me alone with Kole.

"What the fuck did you do to that woman earlier?" I ask, putting both of my hands flat down on the table.

"I didn't do shit to her. She was being a damn tease." He responds in a bored tone before taking a sip of his drink.

I pinch the bridge of my nose and tell him in a stern tone, "You aren't allowed anywhere near her again. If I do see you near her, I'll send your ass to the hospital."

He knows not to question me. The thought of him disrespecting her in any way upsets me for some reason. I believed her words when she told me what happened but I also know that Kole wouldn't take it too far.

The image of her flashes in my mind and I mentally groan. I can definitely see why he would be interested in her. Still, he had no right to keep messing with her after she already told him no.

* End Of Flashback *

I look down to see my dick rock hard and throbbing. Fuck, I was only thinking about her and I'm already hard. I wrap my hand around my dick and start stroking, closing my eyes and imagining that it's her hand instead.

An hour later after I finish showering, I change my clothes for dinner and head downstairs to the dining room.

During the entire dinner, everyone present talked about different things. We laughed at old stories, joked with each other, and overall had a good time with family and friends. Well, with those who were here.

Once it was time for me to leave, I stood up from the table and thanked everyone who cooked the food. I said my goodbyes to those who were leaving for the night and made my way upstairs to get ready to go back to the club.

My chest tightened a little at the thought of going back to the club tonight. Why? I have no fucking idea. I guess deep down I'm just hoping to see a certain someone.