Prologue

Meet Samantha, a loving, caring, beautiful 19 year old. She is currently in college, living her best life. She lives in a dorm room with enough money to get her by. She works at a cafe in town and gets paid mostly on tips. Samantha is very friendly but quiet when meeting new people.
One day, while Samantha was walking home from work, a van starts to drive by her numerous times. This sent chills down her spine. That's when she started to walk faster and cut through alley ways, hoping to lose them. She called her bestfriend, Sophia, to take her mind off of it and to hopefully make the van go away. Suddenly her phone had died. "Crap.. this is like one of those scary movies isn't it?" She bit her lip before starting to jog home. She was about 5 minutes away when she was tackled down...
Ace is the most known mafia leader around. He's dangerous, brutal, a murderer, handsome, and sexy. He sleeps with who he wants, when he wants, where he wants. He owns many businesses making him rich and powerful. He owns a drug cartel making some of his businesses illegal. He kills for fun and feels no remorse. People believe he's a psychopath. Maybe he is.
Ace is in search for a man's daughter. The man had screwed over Ace, thinking he could get away with it. This infuriates Ace, making him blood lust. Did he find the right woman? What will happen to Samantha? Will the beast fall in love with the innocent?
Find out what is to happen in this tragic love story.