Chapter 28

NEXT DAY

Jungkook sleeping beauty was interuppted by Hoseok that peeked through the window. ( Im kidding its the Sun🤣) And the other reson why he got up is cause he's hungry and he's still in littlespace. He turned to his side and saw his daddy still sleeping so he got up and sat on Tae's chest.

"Dada wake upppppp!!" The little shouted while jumping on Tae's chest. The older slowly opened his eyes and saw a cute fluffy baby boy jumping on his chest trying to wake him up. And for a minute he imagine that his baby jumping on his dick cause..why not?( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Aigoo my baby, why are you jumping on daddy's chest hmm?" Taehyung asked while removing the youngrr and bopping his nose. "Kookie ish hungwy dada..kookie whanna fwood and gwood worning kissies!" The little whined while playing with Tae's face. "Aww my baby whanna kisses? Then thats what my baby gonna get." Taehyung said while getting closer to the younger gave him a kiss full on the lips. After a minute Taehyung pulled off and looked at the younger now swollen pink lips.

"Thank chu dada!" The little squealed. "Anything for you baby. Now let's go to eomma cause my baby is hungry." Taehyung said while getting the little on put him on his back. "Shupermannn!" The little acted like a superman.

DOWNSTAIRS

"My babyyyy!" Jin ran towards Tae and took Jungkook from his arm. "Eomma! Kookie miwsh wuu!" The little kissed the older cheek. "Aww my baby must be hungry right so let's eat!" Jin hyung said and bring the little to the kitchen leaving the pouting Tae alone.

AT THE KITCHEN

All the members were busying dugging in their food while Taehyung feeding his baby some of his scrambled eggs even though earlier Jin had fed him pancakes but the little still hungry. "Tch that boy will totally be a muscle fat bunny pig!" Namjoon said while giggled making Taehyung glared at the older. Namjoon quickly shut up.

But then the little called him. "A-appa?" The little squaled while playing with Namjoon's hair. "Yes little bunny?" Namjoon asked giggling abit."Why wour hwair ish gwey?" The little asked. "It is because he is getting old." Yoongi said making the others laughed so hard. "Pardon hyung! You are older than me and your hair is white!" Namjoon said while pouting.

But Yoongi just shoving his tounge out to Namjoon. "No darling. Appa's hair is in white colour because he dyed it." Jin said while still laughing. "Kookie whanna dye Kookie's hwair too! Plzz dada?" The little asked Tae and making his puppy eyes. "Of course you can baby." Taehyung said while picking up the little and kissed his cheeks.

"Yaaayyy! Kookie whanna rwed colour! Daddy can wu colour your hwair same as Kookie?" The little asked. "Oohh nice choice baby bun. Of course daddy want to colour his same as his baby." Taehyung said. "So what are you guys waiting for? Let's go to the mallll!" Jin said excitely. "Let's go Imma buy the whole set of the latest collection of bed." Yoongi said.

"Don't you already bought all of them last 2 months?" Jimin said. "Yes and I want to buy more cause I love sleep more than anyone and anything in this world." Yoongi said while grabbing a small pillow on the couch and hugged it tightly.
"Not even me?" Jimin said making a sad face. "I love you my mochi." Yoongi said while kissing Jimin's cheeks. "Okay you love birds. Go and get ready or else I will leave you." Namjoon said while putting his face onto Jin's neck.

"Okay appa!" The members said while giggled and ran upstairs quickly. "IM NOT EVEN MARRIED YOU DICKHEADS!" Namjoon shouted at them only earning giggles from Jin.

25 MINUTES LATER

"Are you guys done with your beauty routine?" Namjoon asked. "Yeah we're done." The others said. "Then let's go." Jin said while holding the little who was sucking in his thumb.

IN THE CAR

"Eomma?" The little said. "Yes sweetheart?" Jin tilted his head. "Kookie whanna Dada..."the little said while squirming into Jin's arm. "Tae, Kook want you to hold him." Jin said while holding the little up and gave him to Taehyung. "My baby miss me hmm? Come here sweetheart." Taehyung said while tickling the little tummy. The little squaled happily making the others cooed at them.

~ Hey readers! Hope you like this chapter. Sorry for late update. I really doesn't have any idea in mind.

~ But I promise that I will end this story as soon as possible cause Im changing my account. I really appreciate you guys for wasting your time reading this shit.

I luv you guys 30 000💖✨