f o u r ✔︎

♥︎

♥︎

"Kook, Taekwon is okay now you can visit him."Jin's voice make the crying boy looked up.He almost fall back down immediately after try to get up, due to how exhausted he was.

"Really?He's okay now?Thank you hyung."Jungkook said, giving the older a 90 degree bow.

"Yes, there're nothing serious to worry about."Jungkook said another faint 'thank you' once again and smile sweetly at him then walk towards his son's room.

Taehyung followed behind with an annoyed look.He really want to punch the hell out of that handsome face so badly.

As they enter the room Taehyung went to his son bed and carried him, startled Jungkook.

"No!where are you taking him?"

"I'm not letting him stay here with so many kid in one room, it doesn't look healthy."

"No!Don't do this.He's okay it's not the first time."

"Jimin"Taehyung called his right hand man and Jimin nodded in returned already know what his boss has in mind.

"You're coming with me Kook."Taehyung started to walk with Jungkook walking behind him.Taekwon is his everything and he can't lose him.

"Give him back to me."Jungkook begged as they arrived in Taehyung's car.

"Shut up don't you see he sleeping?" Taehyung replied coldly.Damn him and his bipolar disorder.

Jungkook shut up and look around the limousine then his eyes landed on Jimin through the rear view mirror.The older gave him a sweet smile.
Jungkook didn't know how did Jimin managed to let Taekwon left that easily but than he realized it was because of Taehyung's power.

"He looks so chubby and a bit heavy too.Seem so healthy.Taehyung decided to talk, broke the awkward silence, lips curl upward a little as he gently caressing his cubby cheeks.He's content knowing theirs son is healthy.

Oh only if he knows.

"He's 16 kilogram.Jin hyung said this is a healthy weight for kid around his age."

"Stop talking about that bastard.I don't like him." Taehyung hissed, annoyed and Jungkook decided to stay quiet.

Not so long after the limousine arrived in front of a huge, beautiful mansion.

Jungkook gulp, he never thought he'd ever be here.Back then Taehyung bought him a penthouse and never bring him here.

'He took you here because Taekwon, Jungkook stop dreaming.'Jungkook told himself as he followed Taehyung to a big room on the second floor of the mansion.

Few minutes letter Jungkook fall as sleep on the king side bed in the room so Taehyung put the little boy beside him and softly kissing the younger's forehead and cover them with the soft blanket.

After done showering Taehyung come out to see a heart warming yet heart breaking sight.

He once again kissed Jungkook on his forehead and looked at his son.His chubby cheeks looked pinkish, it seemed like he became better, the fever already died down.He then took a pillow and put it between the younger and his son in case Jungkook catch a cold and sleep next to Taekwon so he won't fall from the bed.

"Taekwon, my son, my baby.I'm finally getting you both back.Daddy is sorry for leaving you baby."Taehyung said as he softly caress his cheek and let the sleepiness take over and slept with the two.

I will try to update everyday and you'd get so many doubles updates like right now too I guess.

Love you,moonie💙💙💙