CHAPTER 14

“Thanks Amitha999 for your comments, I'm overly delighted to know you guys are enjoying my story, promise to work harder to satisfy you in every chapter I update☺ and best of luck snoopy_fudge for the contest you've joined in!”

Chapter 14

*Kim Jisoo*

The doorbell rang so I dragged myself towards the door lazily and took a look at the peephole to look at the person outside, but instead of a person I saw a balloon so in curiousity I opened the door and there it is, red balloons floating and tied on a human-sized teddy bear. On the balloon it was written there the word ‘sorry’ and when I picked up the bear I saw a letter hanging on its tummy and so I opened it.

‘press your lips on its nose’ I read... And like a curious little cat...I did.

And a familiar baritone voice was heard from the bear.

“Kim Jisoo-ssi...please accept my apologies to what I did that day, I sincerely want to apologize this past three days but you've been avoiding me. It's even hard to meet your gazes...I'm going crazy thinking of a way to make you talk to me again...and so I've come up with this idea, not only to apologize to you but also...to take responsibility of my action.” it was Kim Taehyung-ssi's voice, it is recorded in the teddy bear.

“Kim Jisoo-ssi...can you be my girlfriend?” the voice asked from beside me and so I turned around...and there he is, with his puppy like look holding a bouquet of pink and white roses.

I took a step away from him to give us some distance, I saw something crossed his eyes not sure what it was but he looked sad with my sudden action. I diverted my eyes away from him, I saw his eyes sparkling like a puppy as he slightly pout his reddish lips.

“Kim Jisoo-ssi, I wanna say sorry, and...I would like to officially ask you out” he said and tried to smile.

Ask me out?

Is he insane?!

“Y-you...you can't” I said.

And his smile fell along with his shoulders and his hand holding the bouquet.

“w-why?” he asked.

“j-just...just because. And, about that kiss, l-let's just pretend it didn't happen and...a-and forget about it.” I said and put the teddy bear down in front of him.

I slightly bowed before enterring my apartment and closing the door. As soon as I closed the door I leaned on it and unconsciously touched my lips, it may be imoossible for me to forget that kiss. I won't be a hypocrite, I admit that I'm starting to trust Kim Taehyung-ssi and I know it wasn't his intention to scare me off by kissing me so I'm not mad at him I was just thinking how awkward it was, and just now...he just asked me to be his girl. It was not the first confession--I mean well, it's not a confession since he never said he liked me or such that and he said he just wanted to take responsibility of his action in which I find unnecessary-- but my heart actually skipped a beat. I don't know why I felt startled or whatever, but what he said almost snatched the very oxygen I breathe.

It was a first.

But nevertheless...

Whatever he feels towards me that leads him to kiss me, and whatever I felt earlier...shouldn't be entertained and it's better to leave it uncovered. He doesn't know the real me...and if he does...he would run away from me...discoverring how much of a monster I am.

I put my hand over my chest and closed my eyes, it's better to avoid another pain...I can't afford to be close go anyone and be attached to them...and in the end be abandoned. I don't think I could afford it...not again...

*Kim Taehyung*

I was laying flat on my chest, pouting like a kid having his tantrums...I mean, I just got rejected by her without any second thought...and I was not able to react until I saw the door shut on my face!

She didn't even accepted the teddy bear T.T

“Kim Jisoo-ssi...please accept my apologies to what I did that day, I sincerely want to apologize this past three days but you've been avoiding me. It's even hard to meet your gazes...I'm going crazy thinking of a way to make you talk to me again...and so I've come up with this idea, not only to apologize to you but also...to take responsibility of my action.”

I got more irritated as I heard my voice over the recording on the human sized teddy bear. Yoongi-hyung, J-hope hyung, Nam Joon hyung, Jimin and Jungkook kept on pressing the doll's nose repeatedly and would either laugh their ass of or cringe the shit out of their faces. Seriously speaking they're not helping me feel better at all! And yet they are all in my apartment pestering the hell out of me and irritates me more!

“You're fvcking disgusting Taehyung-ah! Really?! Going crazy?! Pffft” J-hope hyung said trying so hard not to laugh as he cringe with every word he says from the record I've put!

“might as well, tell her that you're dying to taste her lips...fvck this shit is so cheesy!” Yoongi hyung said and pierced the balloon with a needle causing for it to pop!

“Hey! I've searched over the city just to find that!” I yelled but he just shrugged nonchalantly.

“Seriously, it could be a big help if Kim Jisoo-ssi dates someone. Not only would it divert her attention from her dark past it'll also change her perspective about other men” Kim Nam Joon hyung said so I jumped off the sofa and hopefully sat while hugging the pillow.

“right! She needs to date! That would be a great tactic right?!” I asked excitedly.

“ofcourse, with her case you should have clean and good intensions to date her, knows her past well and understands her situation very well and lastly someone who would do all he can so she won't get hurt” Nam Joon hyung said and drank the beer in can.

J-hope hyung, me, jimin and Jungkook looked at each other knowingly, I cleared my throat thinking about how we originally planned to make Kim Jisoo pay for what Kai did to my litle sister.

“D'you know why she rejected you?” Yoongi hyung asked so he got our attention.

“first, you didn't tell her how you really feel towards her, second you said you would only want to take responsibility of your action and third her situation.” Yoongi hyung said as he counted on his fingers.

I pouted, he's right...did I take it too lightly that I did it too fast? Actually it was my first time wooing a woman, so I don't quite know what to do.

“Yoongi-hyung, what should I do? I really messed up today.” I said and clung to him with begging eyes.

“damn how you make me feel so darn awkward” he said shaking his head.

“Before I help you get near our Jisoo...I wanna ask you...” he trailed off.

“What are your real intention in doing all this?” he seriously asked that made me still.

---------------------------To be continued...

-Cupids_Descendant