chapter 7

"So what exactly happened?" Ask Bakugo. We finally separated and i calmed down and we started walking to his house and I agreed that I would answer some questions that he might have. "Um well.. you know the reason I come to school with bruise all the time.. well that because he hits me and throws me up against the walls.... and today you were there to witness it... well now that I think of it he went kind of easy on me because you were there..." oh no I started shaking again. "That's terrible. I WISH I COULD HAVE KICK HIS ASS WHEN I HAD THE CHANCE!!!" I laugh at the yelled sentence. I think that's the only yelling were I haven't been threatened. "That's very nice of you but it would only make things worse. And besides I've gone through it for years." I look over a Bakugo and he looks shocked and worried "Have you really been abused for that long?" He gives me a worried look. "Um..well yeah almost all my life I've been hit or smacked or sometimes even thrown."
"That's terrible. Hey.." he stops and turns to me and takes my hands "If you ever need somewhere to run away to come to my house ok.. even if you just want to talk come to me.. I dont care what time it is just, if you want you can come to me." Oh great now I'm crying. "Thank you Bakugo, I will." He pulls me into a quick hug and then we make are way to his house.

We arrive at his house and go inside to find Kaminari and Kirishima sitting at the dinner table. And Kaminari jumps up "Oh my gosh you guys are here!! Do you know how long you guys took!!! We was so worried!!!"
"Omg I'm so sorry it's my fault I slept in and Bakugo had to wake me up and  the I had to get ready and all that stuff..I'm so sorry for worrying you." Kaminari just looks at me for a few seconds "Oh...ok..well let's get this party started!!!"
" All riight" Kirishima said excitedly. And so we study and joked and had a good time. And at one point Bakugo went into the other room and I said " Baku-go more like Baku-gone!!hehe!" Then Bakugo came back and Kaminari said "Oh look he's Baku-back" and then we all burst into laughter while Bakugo started chasing  Kaminari yelling at him.

But all good things must come to an end because we all said our goodbyes and I had to go home. I said goodbye to Bakugo and thanked him and gave him a hug and headed home. But luckily when I got home dad was already asleep in the livingroom so I didn't have to worry about him.