AUTHOR'S NOTE

And that is the END of Retribution, guys. I know this story made a lot of you very upset, as it made me upset as well, but I hope it made you happy, too. This is not the end of the series, though. I know y'all are probably tired of these books, but what would this series be if we didn't explore the life and abilities of a certain Charlie Barnes? She's getting a spin-off book, and since y'all are so amazing and so loyal, the ONLY spoiler I'll be providing is this:

Bucklena will be endgame.

I won't provide the how or why, but Mar (savagesociety) and I have a lot of exciting things planned for this spin-off. We hope you guys will love it as much as we love writing and planning it. Now, a word from your favorite co-author, the woman who helped kill Bucklena....

_____

Well, well, long time no talk. I haven't written an authors note for this series since the first book years ago, but I've been here...silently writing chapters and then reading your emotional (and sometimes hilarious) comments on them. I can honestly say that writing with Dess is one of my favorite things in this world, and I am so happy that you all have developed a love and connection with our stories as we put so much passion into them.

I hope you guys are ready for the storm we having coming. So much time and effort has been put into this series, and we have no intention of slowing down anytime soon. We have been talking every day about this book and the plans we have for the spin-off, and I couldn't be more excited.

The decision to bring Bucklena back has been thought through very heavily over time, and we are more than ready to write some more beautiful chaos for you guys. We started this series in high school, and all these years later we are still so intertwined with and dedicated to the characters and connections among them we have written. Thank you all for being a part of this journey; we sure hope you'll stick around for what's to come.

Love always,
Mar