We need to talk.

Nice to see you guys again, and for the new readers Hello! I am the author of this book.

So..

As you can tell by the title, we need to talk.

Now before I could cause you guys a heart attack-

No.

I am Not giving up on this Book.

I am simply going to make it better, to Improve it. So this will have to go through major Editing, I hope you understand.

If I'm being honest with you, I was going to give up on writing in general.

but after seeing you guys Commenting,
Private messaging me to see if I'm okay or not, and that you are still waiting for New chapters on All of my books.

It seriously warmed my heart.

Like seriously- Thank you.

I'm okay and healthy so you guys don't need to worry, it's just been a tough year for me but its slowly getting better.

So like I said before, I'm not giving up on this story. I'm going to make it better because honestly?

This does NOT deserve 300k reads. Like- in comparison to my other books this one is the first one I made, so it's really old.

There are plenty of Mispellings, mistakes and its just- bad.. in my opinion.

I've already started on making Brand new and better Chapters, but I'm waiting to publish them once I'm at least close to where I stopped.

I can't promise you perfection, but there will be Improvement and an Actual story line and Plenty of Fluff.

So please wait for me, wait for a little longer.

That's all I'm going to say for now, I really appreciate you guys reading my work. You have no idea on how thankful I am.

I'll see you later my lovely readers

I love you all!
and please stay safe <3