Chapter 64 - Time flys

Four months have passed since our wedding, making me six months pregnant. We're now fully moved into our beautiful home Zay had designed for us and our life was really beginning as husband and wife.

We're already in a routine. Zay goes off to work each day and I spend my days studying, cooking our meals for dinner and keeping on top the cleaning, just don't tell Zay that, I'm meant to be resting.

So far, we haven't found out the sex of the baby, we were going to keep it as a surprise for ourselves as well as everyone else but it's really starting to get to us, we're both way to excited.

"You're still studying?" Zay asks as he makes his way into the room fresh from the shower wearing nothing but a towel, watering running down his perfect abs

"No, I'm looking up signs of having a boy or a girl." I laugh

"I'm telling you, we're having a son." He grins.

"No, I think it's a girl." I shake my head with a smile

"Maybe we should stop torturing ourselves and find out for sure?"

Closing the laptop, I stand up. "I think we should, maybe Sara could fit us in tomorrow?"

"I'm sure she can." He takes a step closer to me.

I take another step closer now right in front of each other and I ran my hand down his perfect body. "It's not fair."

"What's that Princess?"

"You get to keep your perfect, hot body and look at me."

Throwing his head back he laughs. "Are you kidding me?" He places his hand on my stomach. "Your body is amazing; you're growing our baby in there."

"Well yeah woman are stronger than men, that's why we carry the babies, but still, I'm so big now." I giggle.

"You," he tucks my hair behind my ear "are still just as beautiful if not more beautiful than ever." He presses his lips to mine.

"Mm." I hum against his lips into the kiss. "You know all the right things to say don't you Mr Cameron."

"I speak the truth Mrs Cameron." He grins.

"Let's finish this in bed." I grin up at him.

"Sounds good to me." He smirks.

"I'll call Sara and I'll be right there." I kiss his lips once more.

♥️

I woke up early this morning, Sara agreed to do the scan and she is going to come to us so we don't even have to leave the house. She won't be here for another two hours but I'm wide awake and so ready to find out our babies' gender.

I slide out of bed and make my way out into the kitchen. The dishes from last night's dinner are still piled up and there is a mess around the living room. Quickly I begin to clean and tidy everything, then I start on the dishes.

Jumping slightly, I feel arms wrap around my waist. "I really hope you're not doing the dishes, and I really hope you didn't clean up all my mess in the living room."

"No." I say innocently as I dry my hands and turn facing him.

"Are you lying to me Mrs Cameron?"

"No Mr Cameron." I grin up at him.

"You're lucky your cute." He kisses my nose. "What are you doing out of bed so early anyway?"

"I'm just so excited, I can't wait for Sara to get here." I smile, butterflies filling my stomach.

"You can be excited resting in bed, now let's go." He takes my hand and walks me back into the room.

Once we reach the bed, he pulls me into his arms and kisses the top of my head. "I know you're not going to listen to me but I really wish you'd stop cleaning and doing so much around the house."

"Baby I have to." I sigh not wanting to have the same argument. "You work all day and you're our only form of income at the moment it's not right for you to come home and do everything around the house as well, I'm pregnant Zay I'm not dying."

He sighs back and kisses my head again. "Just, don't overdo it again." He places his hand on my stomach rubbing it.

"I think she likes that." I smile as I feel little kicks starting

"He." Zay corrects with a smirk as he continues.

♥️

Sara arrived right on time with her little ultrasound machine and I was beyond eager to get started. We set up in the living room, and dressed in some sleep shorts and I singlet I lay on the couch, eagerly waiting.

"Okay, I'm all set up." Sara smiles and lifts my shirt and places the warm jelly on my stomach, beginning the ultrasound.

"I'm so excited I finally get to look." Sara laughs as she moves the wand around my stomach. She stops and presses down a little harder then takes a screenshot of the image. "Perfect, bub is in a perfect position, ready to find out?"

"Yes." Zay and I say in unison as tries he trys to work it out watching the screen.

"It's a girl." Sara grins.

"Really?" I ask excitedly

"Really, congratulations." She smiles and gives me a hug, then gives Zay a hug.

"Thank you so much for coming." I smile as I rub the jelly off my stomach and pull my shirt back down

"Of course, I have to run through or I'll be late to get to the hospital." She sighs as she packs up quickly. I give her a hug goodbye and she leaves.

"I told you." I smile up at Zay

"Yes, you'd did." He laughs

"Are you disappoint?" I ask flatly

"No baby of course not." He sits down next to me and places his hands on my stomach.

"There is just one thing."

"What?" I ask, starting to feel panic raise

"If we're having a girl, I guess that means I have a new Princess."

"Oh." I giggle, my body relaxing "So what will that make me?" I pout playfully

"My queen." He presses his lips to mine.

If you didn't fall madly in love with Zay at that last line....