lxx. | "remember"

THE GROUP HAD been directed into a woman's office, it was basically a house, but she turned it into a office to talk to newcomers

THE GROUP HAD been directed into a woman's office, it was basically a house, but she turned it into a office to talk to newcomers. Ella was the third person she wanted to speak to for she had a certain look in her eyes that not many of the others had. Ella sat in the chair, looking into the camera she agreed to having film the conversation between her and the woman introduced as Deanna. She wasn't sure why it was all needed, why they needed to be questioned inside an office when they could just question everyone all at once. It didn't matter though. It was just Alexandria's way of life.

Deanna smiled at Ella, watching the woman lean forward in her seat to study Deanna and her movements. She already knew they'd been out there for a very long time, since basically the beginning of the end of the world. "How many people have you lost while out there? Has there been any recent lost? Someone close to you?" Deanna questioned, folding her hands delicately upon her lap while she waited for Ella to answer her.

Ella swallowed harshly, tapping her fingers on the arm rest. She glanced at the statues sitting on Deanna's desk. "Um, we've lost a lot of people. Recently, we lost two; Beth and Tyreese. Beth was Maggie's sister. Tyreese was Sasha's brother." Ella hastily replied to the woman. She let out a sigh. "I lost my father to a gunshot. I lost my mother to the virus. I lost my best friend, Amy, to the virus. That was all in the very beginning. I was the one to shoot my mother when she attacked my father. Andrea shot Amy when she turned. Rick killed my father because he was a danger to everyone and he killed an innocent man and tried to kill Rick, so it was out of self defense on Rick's end, then I killed my father when he turned." she nodded.

Deanna took that all in. She believed Ella. She nodded her head with Ella understandingly. She didn't blame Rick for that, then. Or Ella for that matter. "I was a congressperson. Ohio, fifteenth district. What about you?" she asked.

Ella sighed, rubbing the area where her wound was. She an urge to tell her about it because for all Ella knew she was ticking time bomb and the virus spread extremely slower than any other person, but like Gerard told her, she could be immune so there was no possible way she would turn this late after being bitten. "I don't really remember anymore, you know?" she shrugged her shoulders forward.

"I think you do." Deanna pointed out, her eyes as menacing as they were wise. For some reason, Deanna reminded her of Dale. Ella wasn't sure why. It was probably the eyes.

Ella lightly chuckled. She glanced at the portraits hanging up on the walls, then back to Deanna. "I was in college. Dad was the one to pick me up from college after he left work when it happened. He didn't want to end up stuck in Atlanta. I'm glad he didn't. . . Atlanta was bombed and I'm sure other big cities were as well." she laid back in her seat. "Though that doesn't really matter, does it?"

"It does if you want to do your part here in the community, Ella," she longingly gazed at Ella, looking her over to take her in once again. Ella scoffed from the comment. "What were you studying at college?"