Chapter 11

Outside, Malhotra Mansion.

Navya: Cabir, what happened to my Nandu? Where is Abhi bhai?

Cabir: Navya, I can't tell you much because it is bhabhi's right to tell you.

Navya: (worried) You are scaring me, Cabir

Cabir: Navya, Abhi doesn't live with Murty's anymore.

Navya: Why? Where is he?

Cabir: No one knows where he is.

Navya: (shock) What!?

Cabir: Yes. Karan uncle is very angry on him.

Navya: Oh my God! What did Abhi bhai do?

Cabir: As I said it is not my right to tell  you so I can't. Wait for sometime, Nandini bhabhi will share everything with you.

Navya nodded and hugged him tightly.

Navya: I have to go now. Will miss you.

Cabir: (whine) Can't you ask your boss to transfer you here?

Navya: I will try.

Cabir: (rolling his eyes) I am hearing this from the time we came in this relationship. (pulling her by waist) Miss.Naveli if you took more time than I will come at your home and forcefully pick you up and run away.

Navya: (holding his collar) And Mr.Malhotra if you want me so desperately than come home and take me with you but not forcefully. I want you to take me with full rights.

She pushed his chest gently and he smiled sweetly. They both giggled as Cabir hugged her tightly. Long distance relationship is really difficult to manage.

Soon he dropped her at the station and came back home.

Meanwhile, Inside the mansion, all were standing silently. No one knew what to say. Nandini's head was bend down as she was feeling totally alone. It was not like they were scolding her. It is just she was missing her parents, her mother.

Understanding her dilema Niyonika came forward and hugged her.

Nandini: (slowly breaking the hug) I am sorry, Maa. It is not even a week I came here and so many problems are arising.

Niyonika: (scold) Stop! Who gave you the right to speak against my daughter? And what is this with this tears? Stop crying (turning to Manik) Manik, See warn her or else I will not talk to her.

Manik smiled and walked ahead. He side hugged Nandini and even in this serious situation she managed to blush. She was feeling so shy that she had clutched his blazer in her fist from back. He pushed her hairs back and made her look up.

Manik: (softly) Stop crying, Nandini.

Nandini again looked down and nodded. She immediately wiped her tears making them chuckle.

Mukti: It seems Bhabhi listen to bhai more than Mom.

Raj: True Mukti. See she stopped crying at once when he asked her.

Niyonika pouted while except Nandini they all laughed. Soon Manik took her to their room and others too disperesed to their rooms.

When Cabir returned back he found the servents cleaning the hall and removing the decorations. He asked about others and they told him that all are resting. Nodding his head he too left for his room as he himself was quite tired.

MaNan's Room

Manik opened the door and they both entered inside. The room was already clean. Manik walked in the washroom to freshen up while Nandini started removing her jewellary.