Chapter 4 (●♡∀♡)

Read Me!!!

From Author:

ᴵ ᵂᴬᴺᴺᴬ ᵀᴴᴬᴺᴷˢ ᵀᴴᴱˢᴱ ᴾᴱᴼᴾᴸᴱ ᶠᴼᴿ ˢᵁᴾᴾᴼᴿᵀᴵᴺᴳ ᴬᴺᴰ ᴿᴱᴬᴰᴵᴺᴳ ᴹᵞ ᴮᴼᴼᴷ! ᴵ'ᴹ ᴳᴸᴬᴰ ᵀᴼ ᴷᴺᴼᵂ ᵀᴴᴱᴵᴿ ᶠᴱᴱᴸᴵᴺᴳ ᵂᴴᴱᴺ ᴿᴱᴬᴰᴵᴺᴳ ᴹᵞ ᴮᴼᴼᴷ, ᴵ ᴹᴱᴬᴺ ᴹᵞ ᵛᴱᴿᵞ ᶠᴵᴿˢᵀ ᴮᴼᴼᴷ! ᴵᵀ ᵂᴱᴺᵀ ᵛᴱᴿᵞ ᴬᴺᴰ ˢᴼ ᵂᴱᴸᴸ! ᵀᴴᴬᴺᴷˢ ᵞᴼᵁ ᴳᵁᵞˢ! *ᴵᴺˢᴱᴿᵀ ᶜᴼᴹᴵᴺᴳ ᴴᴼᴹᴱ ˢᴼᴺᴳ* ᴺᴼᵂ ᴸᴱᴹᴹᴱ ᶜᴼᴺᵀᴵᴺᵁᴱ ᵀᴴᴵˢ ˢᵀᴼᴿᵞ ᵂᴴᴵᴸᴱ ˢᴵᴺᴳᴵᴺᴳ!

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴹᴼᵛᴱ ᴼᴺ ᵀᴼ ᵀᴴᴱ ˢᵀᴼᴿᵞ! ( ˘ ³˘)❤
______________________________________

(Name) POV...

I wonder why, I meant..

I only admire him as my idol but never thought u could feel like this. I mean it's true that j live him as my idol but.. This type of  feeling, is this what they called,

"Love?"

"That's impossible! He was just helping me and trying to cheer me up!Haha silly m-" I suddenly stop talking and stop walking. I bit my lower lips and started to clench my fist. "What if it's true..?" I said, "What is true?" a voice suddenly came out as I jump off and started looking back. I saw a short hair figure known as Rikka standing behind me. "O-oh, you finally arrive. " I laugh sheepishly as I scratch my cheecks.

"Now tell my my dear friend, what is true?" Rikka ask as we walk down the silent hallway. "I-im not sure.. " I said nervously, I was trying to change the topic but I can't think of any excuses..
I pull her and we walk until the back of  the school. Rikka cross her hand and started to look at me wanting to ask the same question, "Actually, I had a bit of  problem.. " I answered as she nod. I inhale and exhale for oxygen as I started to explain everything.

After the explanation, she gasp with happiness as she jump up and down happily. I was very shock by her action, usually people might say, "Is that true?!" but Rikka action was very different from somebody else.

Which made me happy..

"I won't push you to make him fall for you, hence you have to choose your path, my dear friend! But.. "She said while dark aura surrounded her as I gulp myself. "But?" I ask her. She look at me with empty eyes and smirk evily. "If he break your heart into oblivion, tell me so I can crack his bone up..!" she said while I just nod.

After that, The evil Rikka had left us and the normal Rikka-chan has back to reality. But still I'm somehow scared of her, well this is the first time I seen her like this even though we're childhood friends. "D-dont worry Rikka, I won't let you down!" I said as sweat drop from my pinkish cheecks.

She smiled brightly and shake my hand. I can see flowers around her, "You may be weird but your really fun to be with" I mutter as she look at me and smile. "Thanks!" she answered me as I gave her back my smile.

Boboiboy POV..

I was seating at my seat as I keep dazing outside the window. I didn't pay attention on what my friends talking about.

"Dey Boboiboy! Are you even listening?" Gopal said as he punch my shoulder making me stop dazing. "Huh? Y-yeah.. " I said as I look at my group, "Your weird today, usually you would talk happily" Yaya exclaim as her friend besides her, Ying nod.

"It's nothing to worry about. It just.. " I bit my lower lip as I want to explain everything. "Well there this girl I want to apologize beca---" my words were cut by the bell. The group look at me and look at the wall clock hanging on the wall. They sigh and went to their seat, I can saw many peers of my class come in the class and did the same thing as the team.

I can even see (Name) waving her hands before going in the classroom. "She smiling?" I thought while looking at her. I don't know why but I can feel my face heat up, "Why is my face feeling so warm..?" I mutter as I look away trying not to get (Name) attention.

But can't help it, she keep smiling and I can feel my world stop as I see sunshine around me. I can't see everyone but u can on see (Name), everyone face was blur. "I wonder what's gotten in me" I thought as my though were disturbed by our teacher.

"Good morning Teacher!" all if us said as the teachers greet us back and told us to sit down. The teachers started to teach us normally while me, keep glancing on a (Hair colour) girl humming happily while drawing something on her book. But doesn't meant she wasn't paying attention, she was paying attention but then she'll continue drawing something on her book.

"Tch, it's not like I like her or anything" I said as I concentrate on lesson.