44.

Ryan (Next week)

After meeting with a wedding planner the next couple of days were hectic as well as planning Kairi's party. But with the help of family I knew my baby's day would be special. Dave had already started gathering up his grooms men and he decided that he wanted Chris to be his best man. I wanted Brooke to be my maid of honor but I thought about it and decided to let my mama be that. I know Brooke would understand cause I mean look that's my mom. I was really excited to plan my very own wedding and not watch it on tv.
I was snapped out of my thoughts by my mom calling my name,"alright now sweetheart I'm about head home and give you and Dave you guys space." I stood up and embraced her into a hug,"thank you mama, I appreciated you being here for me and Kai."
"Girl it's no problem, I love y'all." She said heading out the door. "love you too!" Once she left Dave made his way downstairs in his boxers, I chuckled cause his lazy ass didn't wanna put on pants that's why he stayed in the room. It was pushing 1pm and I was starving, Kairi had ate already and so did Dave. I went in the kitchen and pulled down the box of cereal. I poured myself some in a bowl and added the milk. Once I was seated here came Dave with his phone in his hands,"Bae lemme talk to you real quick." He said sitting across from me. "Okay? What's up?" I asked taking a bite of my food. "How would you feel about me being in a music video?" I looked up with my eyebrows raised. Was this David Brewster I was speaking to? Cause he told me he would never do nothing like that. A couple of artists have wanted him in their video but he was never interested in it so I wondered what made him change his mind. "Who's the artist?" I asked waiting for an answer. "Queen..Queen Naija she's doing a video shoot in Atlanta for her song Good Morning Text." I nodded my head yeah cause I indeed knew who Queen was, I ran into her a couple of times in The Bronx. "I'm cool with it, how much are they paying you?" I asked now finishing my food. "$75,000. My flight and hotel room is paid for they just need an answer." He said looking at me. "Go ahead. Just be safe." He chuckled at what I said but wasn't nothing funny. "You and Kairi are coming wit me." He said with this lil smile as he pulled me into his lap. I pecked his lips a few times and wiped off the gloss that was on his lips. "Okay, when are we supposed to be leaving?"
"Tonight." he said nervously, he knew I hated when he waited last minute to tell me what was going on.
I just shook my head and got off him cause this man was truly a headache. "Love you baby!" He yelled as I made my way upstairs. "Yeah yeah I love you too!" I said making my way to the closet and pulling out my suitcase. I started putting together my outfits and getting my stuff together. About an hour later I was finished packing my things but I still had to pack Kairi's stuff. She had this little suitcase she got for Christmas so we were finally putting it to use. She was taking a nap so I had to quietly move around in her room gathering her clothes and shoes not to mention her hair stuff as well. It didn't take long to pack her things and once I finished I sat her bag next to mines in the bedroom. It was now pushing 2:30pm and if I wanted her to nap during this flight she had to get up. I went her her room and gently woke her up, once she adjusted her eyes and realized who I was she was content. I carried her to the bathroom and started her bath water. I got her undressed and sat her in the tub, I sat on the floor next to the tub. I got a few of her toys for her to play with while she was in there. I checked a few of my emails while she played, Dave made his way into the bathroom. "You got y'all stuff packed?" I nodded looking up giving him my attention. "Yeah, you packed your stuff?"
"Nah not yet I'm still getting my shit together." He said taking a seat in front of me on the toilet. "Okay." I said looking at a now quiet Kairi, her little ass was tryna be nosey. I chuckled and started bathing her. I decided to wash her hair while she was in the tub. I quickly washed her up before the water got cold and got her out. She was wrapped in a towel as we made our way to her room. I laid her on the bed and got her clothes out. I dried her off and put her some lotion on. Then started getting her dressed, I was excited cause we were now in the potty training stage and so far she's done good. Babe has been wanting another baby and I kinda made this promise that we would after the wedding reception, but it shouldn't count because it was said in the mist of us having sex. I'm still on birth control so I guess I should probably set an appointment for them to take it out. Once she was dressed I sat her on her feet and she ran out and carefully went down the stairs. "Kairi! I still have to do your hair!" I said following behind her with the brush in my hand. She was hiding behind Dave who was sitting on the couch. I chuckled going along with her jokes,"babe you seen Kai?" I asked. He shook his head no,"no I haven't seen her, Kairi! Baby where are you?" She popped her head up,"I'm right here mommy!" I jumped as if she scared me,"Kairi you scared me." I said placing a hand over my heart being dramatic. I went over and picked her and sat on the couch with her sitting in between my legs. I brushed her hair and put it in a neat ponytail, laying her baby hairs in the process. She sat there patiently while I finished, one thing I was happy about is she was such a good child and rarely gave me any attitude. Once I finished I let her play downstairs in the play room babe set up a few months back. I went to our room and saw him laying across the bed shirtless, I sat on him and started massaging his shoulders. He let out this grunt with his eyes still closed. "You nervous for the video?" I asked now rubbing his back. "Nah not really cause they gave me the run down on my position. I'm basically her former boyfriend and the video is really her reminiscing on how our relationship used to be." I nodded as if he could see me, "Oh okay, I'm sure it'll turn out good." I said leaning over kissing the side of his face. I hoped this trip would go smooth..

-
Oh btw go get Survival now.🙃💕