Chapter 5 (。-ω-)zzz

Third Person POV..

The bell rang as all the peers greet their teachers and take out their lunch box. Some of them prefer to eat with friends at the canteen and some of them prefer eating alone while reading books in class. (Name) was sitting on the her own seat and started to eat her lunch box. "Today mom make me a sunny side up egg and fried rice!" she said in my mind as (Name) started to smile brightly.

The (Eyes colour) eyes figure started to eat my food and look around the class. (Name) can see Boboiboy at his seat eating with his group, they were all laughing while talking together as if they're known as the coolest group. While the group are eating, (Name) (Eyes Colour) orbs meet up with Boboiboy. They made eye contact for like 15 second and look away. As you all can see, (Name) had a hue blush on her face as she place her right hand on her chest.

(Name) POV..

"M-my heart beat faster again.. " I mutter as I kept eating my food. I kept glancing at Boboiboy whom laughing cheerfully with his friends at his seat. "I'm not like them.. " I said as i compared myself with Boboiboy.

"He's too bright and to amazing.. I'm just his opposites.. " I sadly mutter and eat my food untill they're finish. After finish eating my very delighted food, I took out my art book and started to draw (Favourite animal).

"Exam is coming up too.. I must read my books after this So I won't disappoint, mom" I took out my notebook and started to read all the note Ive made in class. "Hmm, this is easy.. " I said as I put my hands on my chin making a thinking pose.

Boboiboy POV..

I was talking with Gopal and the others. I secretly look at (Name) and saw her reading her books, "That's cute" I mutters as a smile stretch out at my face.

"Boboiboy!"

.

.

.

.

.

"Dey, Boboiboy!"

"Y-yeah?" I immediately ask trying not to be caught red handed. "What are you smiling about? And what's wrong with you today?" Gopal ask as I scratch my nape in embarrassment. "I notice that too, Boboiboy your not being yourself today. What gotten to you?" Ying ask as she look at me in seriousness, "I-I uh.. " I look at them but they still want me to answer their question.

"It's nothing really, just wanting to improve my exam..?" I said as they nod in agreement. I sigh in relieve, "Mentioning about exam, Papa haven't said anything about the math exam yet.. " sigh Ying and Yaya. "Haish, Papa always missing!" complain Gopal as he continues eating his food.

(Name) Pov

While I was reading my notes, suddenly a pat on my shoulder got my attention to look towards the latter. I can saw a figure with blonde and curly hair and hazel eyes standing besides me. "Are you (Name)?" ask the figure as I just nod and continues reading my notes. It may seems impolite but I'm still all ears. The figure suddenly gave me a letter and I look at her in confuse. "W-whats this?" I ask the figure as she smile at me and give me a sign of "Somebody wants to meet you". I was even confused and so I open the letter.

Dear Council, (Name),
I've always admire you for your hard work, and please meet me in the Council room at 4:50 pm. I want to fulfill my wish and I have a favour to do with you

-Secret admirer

"Well, never thought there's someone like this. " I said looking back at the letter. "4:50? Isn't that after the meeting? Geez.. " I mutter myself as j folded the letter back to where it is and put it in my pocket.

________________4:50 pm______________

The Council meeting was normal and I was searching for the person who gave me the letter.. But suddenly, all I can see was a boy, he wasn't here when the meeting start.

(Author: this part contain a bit of disturbing part, Sorry but sometimes we have to put it in in order to continue or make the story even interesting. I hope you guys fully understand, still my deepest sorry <(⇀‸↼‶)> You may skip/this part)

I went closer to the boy as I wave my hand in front of the boy face. Luckily, it got the boy attention. "H-hello, are you the one who gave me the lette--" before I could finish my words. He cut me off and pin me against the wall, he licks his mouth as I was very terrified. It's kind a remind me when I was small..

Flashback

My mother went to her friend house, and her friend have a son which is 19 years old as me, I'm only 12.

That time my mom told me to give her friend her cakes, I nod and went to her friend house. The boy mother was very happy as she let me in to rest for a while. Since she keep begging me, I lastly agree and went in.But since her mom have work to do,  Her mother told me to watch her house hence his son was hopeless and lazy. She said she'll be back after 2 hours and 30 min.

I just nod and sit on the sofa. And look around the house,  I was very nervous and suddenly I heard a small yawn. I cam see my friend mother son going downstairs shirtless. He noticed me and I just give an innocent smile and wave at him.

Later, we were talking and I thought he was nice,  I tell her about her mom and we talk about half an hour. Suddenly the boy went up to me with a smirk plastered on his face.

I was very curious as I push him away. He stand back up and pin me down the couch, he started to rub my waist and I was pushing him hardly but he keep finding my sensitive spot to make me not to push him.

At last..

He did "it"

End flashback

Those flashback kept repeating as my tears running down my cheeks. "Please!" I push him away as I started runner ng to the exit. The boy grab my wrist and wanting to pin me again but I bite his hand and continue running.

I kept crying and running at the hallway. When I turn around I can saw the boy was chasing me,  I gasp as I kept running even fast. When I was running, someone grab my wrist and pull me into it chest.

I was even shock as I started pushing the figure. I cried even more as the figure close my mouth, I notice the boy who want to meet me in the Council room was there. Then, the boy sigh and went away with a frown.

"What happen?" The figure who save me ask

I look up and were shock to see...

"Fang?"

"Sorry miss, but I'm not Fang.. " I got surprised and try to look even closer. I gasp and went back.

"Boboiboy.. Thunderstorm?"