Part 28: Sweet and Salty

Part 28 (Sweet and Salty)

---

"So" he brushed his palm on the back of hers while she walked slow paws in the cold grass, she demanded to.

"So" she sighed asking him the same while relishing the cold breeze soothing her.

The party ended on a great note. Once they were back into the mansion, she walked towards the garden instead of going straight to the bed, as he wanted.

"You enjoyed?" He asked the same question 3rd time after they left.

"Seems like you didn't wanted me to!" She apprehended.

He chuckled with her sarcastic reply but looked at her keenly when she didn't seemed speaking humorously.

"Hey!" he cupped her chin with one hand, "its just..." he fell short of words.

She kept her gaze intact while he struggled to put up words. Finally she couldn't hold longer and gave up on her serious look.

She giggled making him go awe with shock. She walked past him while he stood there stunned at her sudden question and not being able to express. The first time ever, a girl tongue tied karan khanna.

"It's okay Mr.Khanna, even if it's a bore party I know how to keep myself entertained" she looked over her shoulder to see him looking at her with surprise.

"You coming?" she asked half way her next step, to continue her walk.

He paced up and caught with her while she took a step further just ahead of him.

He realized, she was something he can never get enough of, physically, mentally and *pause* sensually to, he smiled. Blushed to be precise.

"You do know how to keep yourself entertained" he took a long stride and matched her walked.

She looked at him to see what he spoke further or expressed. "That's why I chose you" he winked at her, seeing her so attentive to his words. She rolled her eyes and sighed verbally.

"There you go again" she shrugged her shoulder which made him chuckle.

"You make it sound like, I am the chosen one, from harry potter books" she spoke animatedly with a slight smile on her face. The further she explained which went deaf to his ears, he was lost at how innocent and beautiful she looked trying to explain his own words to him in her manner.

".... Do I have the potential to be a magician.." he heard her snapping out of her trance, trying to catch up with her words, he stifled his laugh when he heard what she meant.

"You are a teacher, you know that right? And even an adult to differentiate that it's a fiction" he ridiculed making her scorn.

"Yeah yeah, I know, spoil sport" She shrugged her shoulders further pacing away from him.

"Aree..." he called her while she huffed in anger moving and dodging him on her back.

"Acha baba, I am sorry" he suppressed his giggles looking at her hopping around like a small child who was angry.

He held her by her shoulder but she shrugged his hands off which made him grip her more firmly by her waist and turn her around, trapping her in his arms.

She looked everywhere but not at him, especially at those dark eyes which can turn her hostile.

"Come on Babe, I was joking" he snaked his hand comfortably on her back caging her into his locks.

"Yeah, you the potential to be a magician, you did jinxed me though!" he winked at her making her snap her eyes at him. She looked at him curiously.