Heart.

You finally were picked up by Mario. He picked you up discreetly making sure you weren't followed. You were anxious hoping that 'Dimentio' fellow didn't follow you to Mario's car. Mario took you home and Luigi to his house. That night you texted Luigi to see weither he was okay or not.

Luigi♡> I should call E. Gadd tomorrow if he could help us out.

You> That might be a smart idea considering we're just sitting ducks at the moment.

Luigi♡> K; We might have to do some favors for him though, considering nothing comes free from the old man.

You> I'm ok with that; Just tell him I'm coming along.

     That night was restless for you and Luigi. Texts flew back and forth between the two of you. 2am to 4am was filled with miscellaneous things. You watched T.V, cried, vented, and fell asleep on the phone together. Morning rolled around and you drove to Luigi's house. You picked him up at his house (for he left his car at the airport) and drove him to the old scientist's house. After the grueling hour drive, you got out of the car and stretched. The professors house was directly in front of a haunted house. You walked inside the mini lab.

     "Well Luigi welcome back!" The professor said with a single toothed grin.

     "Yeah we really need to hurry this up, I have no idea when they will show up again." Luigi said with slight paranoia in his shakey voice.

     "Who are 'they'?" E. Gadd asked.

     "Dimentio and the other one, who I'd rather not name." He replied with a sheepish voice. He rubbed his arm.

     "I see. Well you said in your text messages that you wanted me to check your heart?"

     "Yes." Luigi said with a small nod. The professor pulled out a stethoscope and an x-ray machine. He checked his pulse, and then scanned his chest. Soon after, he did the same to you.

     "Well good news and bad news; Scratch that. No good news. Only bad news. Luigi here. You have no pulse and to top that off you have a crystal shard  piercing your heart. For you Y/N-" He was cut off by Luigi.
     "Can you remove it?" He asked.

     "No; Don't try either because it will kill you. Anywho Y/N you have no pulse and and a 8 colored heart. What a predicament." Neither of you made any reaction to that news. At this point you thought nothing would  faze you.

     "So about that favor..."

     "I need you to go and fight King Boo...Again."

The total number of words typed: 442 words