Part 4

I was still in some kind of stun. I was frozen because everything happened too sudden.

"Young-ah?! You are okay?!"

"Young-Ah!"

"WHO TF IS THAT?! COME OUT" Aera's shouting was enough to bring my common sense back. I look up and the girls I saw earlier were gone already.

Why would they do that..?

"Young-ah, are you okay? Does it hit you?" Haneul pats my back while checking me, making sure there isn't any scratch on me.

"Why would they do that? That's dangerous" Mina adds, yes having the same thought as me since Im also wondering why.

"I don't know. I can't think of anything, I mean I don't recall doing anything that makes people upset" I was still in pure shock while trying to recall every sins I've committed, sin indeed.

"By you living only is already a sin--" Chaeyon got slapped hardly on her back by Aera.

"Not now, Chaeyon. Your timing was bad" Aera glares at Chaeyon.

"Can't you guys shut up? Can't you see what's happ right now?" Mina snapped at both of Chaeyon and Aera who are arguing while pointing at me.

"No, it's okay. Let's just head back home" I gave them reassuring smile so all of them would stop arguing.

They just nodded while continue walking but this time making sure they are closer to me when walking.

∆∆∆∆∆

I throw myself on my bed after ruffling the towel on my head to dry them.

I look at the ceiling, trying to recall the incident this afternoon. If I'm not wrong, that's the students from next-door class.

"The one that keep clinging to Taehyun?"

Suddenly, reality hits me hard. Everything becomes so clear to me now.

That incident was an obvious on purpose accident, no doubt. She is trying to hurt me as if like giving me warning.

Probably-wait no, it's obvious because of that one Kang Taehyun.

Not going to lie but we seems pretty close in everyone's eyes but in reality we are not and this happened because of the notebook.

Wait, did Kang Taehyun probably told them to do that to me?

No, that's impossible. Even if he hates me, he wouldn't want to risk his reputation by asking people to hurt me.

I sighed heavily trying, while rolling on my bed.

Inhale-

"wHaT sIn HaVe I cOmMitTeDdDdD-"

"YOUR EXISTENCE IS ALREADY A SIN. WHAT HAVE I DONE IN MY PAST LIFE TO BORE SUCH A LAZY GIRL LIKE YOU, LOOK AT YOUR ROOM- NO, LOOK AT YOU. SUCH A MESS"

A piece of hanger, went flying in my room as soon as my mother barge into my room.

Oh.

I was trying to keep a stern face on while sitting in front of the television.

"What's with that red mark on your cheeks?" My brother asked, trying to contain his laugh.