Force To Reckon With

*Disclaimer*
This chapter contains violence, strong content and mature languages. Readers' Discretion Advised!

Jevan's POV

My nostrils flared from the rapid breaths of anger boiling in the pit of my stomach.

Blossom's lips were bursted open and fresh blood was still oozing out from that.

I knew it was Hunter's doing. And I knew about his history of abusing the women he were with. The last one was beaten up so badly, but he paid her off to keep quiet and she vanished without a trace.

"Well, if it isn't Jevan Hollen," he poorly greeted with a smirk.

"Jevan, I really appreciate you stopping by to drop off Jason, but is it possible that you can keep him for another week or two?" Blossom asked, covering her mouth but I managed to hear her clearly.

"I can do that. And you're coming with me too," I told her.

"Oh hell no. She's not going anywhere with you," Hunter cut in, coming to stand in front of me.

"Trust me Hunter, you don't want to get in my face right now. I'm this close to bursting your mouth back so you can know how that shit feels like," I whispered, being mindful that Jason was still present and I didn't want him hearing any cuss words.

"Jevan, thanks for the offer but I'm fine," Blossom said, taking Jason back to my car.

Hunter and I were staring at each other. Face-off.

"What's stopping you from hitting me Jevan?"

"My son is here. And so is the mother of my child. Unlike you, I know how to conduct myself. But mark my words, what you did to Blossom, you're going to pay for that."

"Oh, is that a threat?"

"Nah. That's a fact!" I exhaled sharply and returned to my car. Blossom was talking with Jason. I waited until she was through.

"Blossom, you don't have to be afraid of Hunter. Please come with me," I begged again.

"Jevan, Hunter didn't.. Hunter didn't do this. I got into a fight with Brooke. Brooke was here. She bursted my mouth and ran."

"So he's still cheating on you with her?"

"Seems like it. Look, thanks for the offer and everything but I can handle Hunter."

"How? You can't even handle Brooke," I told her, knowing definitely she was lying.
She stutters whenever she lies. "Blossom, come with me and Jason. You can stay with me. Hunter isn't the only man with a mansion. You can sleep in a guestroom. Adobi would be fine with that."

"Oh please, that bitch doesn't even like Jason."

"Wait, what?"

"I'm not stupid. She's always frowning when I show up with him. Can you imagine if I move in? She would explode."

"Blossom...."

"Blossom!" Hunter shouted and signaled for Blossom to go over to him.

"Bye baby, mommy loves you, okay?"

"I love you too mommy. Bye," Jason responded.

I watched helplessly as she walked over to Hunter. He threw his arm around her neck and they walked back into the house.

I got back into my car and drove back to my place wondering what the hell happened to the Blossom from highschool who would allow me to protect her.

__________________

Blossom's POV

"You wanted to go with him! Didn't you!?" Hunter yelled at me as we walked into the foyer.